Reaction Room 1

Aru, Brynne, and Mini had made a super awesome video. It was of them singing one of Aru's favorite songs, their outfits were superb (courtesy of Nikita) and the video was edited to perfection by Sheela. All they needed now was to somehow get Aiden and Rudy inside The Reaction Room. It was basically a magically hidden (and secured) room in Aiden's house specifically made for watching things on a large TV. Brynne was tired of watching her two oblivious ships flirt and be oblivious so she decided to make the boys blush, and then threaten them to man up and ask her sisters out :) It was amazing, but she needed the boys in The Reaction Room first. Aru and Mini had dressed up as Pennywise (Yes, both of them) to scare Rudy and Aiden into falling into The Reaction Room. It worked all too well. Mini, of all people, was cackling and Aru was howling with laughter. Of course, Aru and Mini didn't know of Brynne's plan- they just wanted to scare the boys UwU. Once the boys fell in, Brynne began her commentating from her computer in Aiden's guest room.  

"Welcome Aiden and Rudy. Today you will be reacting to a music video by Aru, Mini, and Brynne!" she announced using a voice changer. The boys too stunned to even wonder where they were just nodded their heads. And then Brynne played the video.

After watching, Brynne asked them to give their feedback~

Aiden was a tomato. 

"I give it a 10/10- Aru looked amazing.... PLEASE FORGET YOU HEARD THAT!!!" he yelped realizing he had said that aloud. 

"But I didn't know Bee could rap! She was pretty good at it too :) I wonder what Hira would think?" he said smirking. Of course, only Brynne's best friend would know this was her. She blushed furiously. 

"Um, anway- what do you think Rudy? Rudy?" she called and her eyes fell upon a blushing dizzy naga prince. Once he regained his composure,

"9/10. Mini definitely gets a 10/10 though, she looked great and sang like an angel! Scratch Aiden as my lead singer, its gotta be Mini!" he exclaimed. "I only give Aru and Brynne a 9/10 because they'd never look as good as me or Mini" he preened and then pulled a mirror out of nowhere and started admiring himself. 

Hiyo People! The soulmate AU is coming out soon!!!! And special thanks to @QueenOfShips-UwU for making this gacha video! Make sure to subscribe to her channel, Just Val Gacha! Thanks for all your support guys!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱