Random Life Update

Hiyo guys! Since I didn't want to continue my Aru Shah stories yet, I decided to tell you guys about something weird that happened today.

Magique's POV

  I walked into my math classroom as lunch had just ended. My friend Agni (Not their real name- Agni is just a substitue for his name bc he doesn't know about me on Wattpad) was walking with me and sat down in his seat. (Somehow our seats are right next to each other) 

"Wait, I'm confused. What's the homework?" he had asked. I facepalmed.

"You idiot- did you not pay attention in class?!" I groaned.

"Uh, not really?" I then explained and I was about to explain what something meant when he stopped me (RUDE!) and said, "I know tHaT. I'm not very dumb, I'm semi-dumb".

I cracked up over this but I just patted his back and said, "I'm concerned for you child". (Note- these are the EXACT words said)

That was thing 1, thing 2 happens a few minutes later (I'm aware thing 1 and thing 2 are from Cat and the Hat TwT)

Someone in the row of desks behind me was tapping their pencil really loudly and it irritated me.

"Please stop" I said and looked at him exasperated. He nodded and as soon when I had JUST turned back around.... I heard him mocking me with his friend! 'pLeAsE sToPPPP' I then literally took my water bottle and faked yeeting it at their faces. They actually jerked back thinking I was gonna do it and make some sort of noise like whimpering when I glared at them. My old classmate was sitting next to them and was like,

"Dudes, you're intimidated by Magique?!" he said shaking his head. (Again- Magique isn't my real name so yeah) 

I was like- I CAN BE INTIMIDATING! and also like- bro, i'm not even a scary person.... It was funny tho to be honest. Let me know what you guys think! 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱