In Which Aiden is worried for real Part 2

"BRYNNE!" Mini screamed. Aiden's face looked pale, as stopped- turned around and said 

"wHaT? i'M tOtAlLy fIne..." she giggled. As the car came closer, Aru had just enough time to bolt and push Brynne out of the way. 

"ARU!" were the last words she heard until darkness surrounded her.

(In Spongebob voice) 4 hours later~

Aru blinked. Everything was blurry and- green and gray? Not your typical hospital. WAIT.... why does this look oddly like Aiden-I-love-my-personal-room' s bedroom?  When Aru could see properly, she realized her left leg had a giant cast on it and was elevated on 3 fluffy pillows. Aiden was sitting next to the bed with his head on the bed. 

"Earth to Aiden?" no response.

"Aiden, Nikita stole shadowfax and was about to give it to the thrift store for a new camera" 

"WHAT?!" Aiden shot awake. Aru smirked and cackled.

"SHAH! You're okay! And also.... not funny" Aiden face looked pale. Had he been crying?  Aiden squeezed Aru's hand and explained how the Potatoes had let Brynne sleep in the guest room and how the car had miraculously only crunched her lower left leg. 

"Aru I'm serious though. Don't do that EVER AGAIN" he definitely sounded serious if he didn't look serious enough. 

" I won't if no one runs across the road or gives Brynne sugar on an empty stomach" Aru promised. 

"Oh yes about that... someone hasn't completed the required punishment yet" Aiden said darkly as he left the room. Oh boy, Rudy is in hot water now. And then Aru realized if Rudy was showering he was literally in hot water. 

Hiyo People! I am sorry for my rushed and really bad ending. If any of you guys had good ideas for stories I could try making them :) I am running out of ideas for stories.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱