Confess or Death? Pt.2

Rudy's POV:

Why is it so silent? Is it just cause I'm silent? No its definitely silent. Way too silent. Or I'm going crazy. No, I'm not crazy. Am I?  Then his smart conscience took over stop talking to yourself idiot. You're fine.... Rudy walked into the Indian Museum of Art a.k.a. Aru's house. It could have been considered grand until you walked in and realized the actual living space was quite small. Of course, no human domain could compare to the Naga-Loka palaces. As Rudy entered he saw Aru- reading? And Mini- had dyed a strip of her hair purple? Damn she looked good tho... Brynne was- burning food?! Nikita- wearing overalls with a bright orange shirt?! Sheela- wearing glasses?! (In this AU Sheela hates glasses) Something was wrong, very wrong. Either the Pandava's were celebrating opposite day early or they weren't the Pandava's. And then he saw a figure tied up in a chair with his scimitars laying just out of reach from him- Aiden?!  

Earlier that day:

Aru walks into Aidens room with a towel around her making it seem like she wasn't wearing anything else and Aiden covers his eyes and looks away. Meanwhile Brynned jumps from his closet and kidnaps him.

Back to the present (Author POV):

"YOU" Brynne coldly stated. Aru, Mini, Sheela, and Nikita whirled around. Sheela's eyed shone with silver.

"You BETRAYED us, now you shall feel the POWER AND PRICE" She screeched. And chaos unleashed. Nikita hit Rudy to the back wall with her vines. Aru threw Vajra and pinned Rudy underneath an electric net. Mini then walked up to Rudy kissed his cheek and took a step backward. She held Dee Dee in front of his face. 

"Any last words?" she smirked. 

"I...I like you MINI! As in like like you!"  Rudy blurted. His face was very red. But not as red as the girl in front of him. The illusion dropped revealing a cackling Brynne, smirking Aru, Aiden, Sheela, and Nikita, and a crimson tomato Mini. 

"AHAH! I knew it! I am the greatest shipper of all time!" Brynne cackled. 

"Now all we need is Aru and Aiden to realize" Nikita joined in smirking. Aru and Aiden blushed at this comment but decided to ignore it.

"You seriously didn't listen when I told you he felt the same!" Aru tutted.

"Wow Rudy, officially the best way to reveal your feelings for someone" Aiden clapped sarcasm dripping from his words.

"Well to be fair it was during a prank Rudy. But don't worry! I feel the same way!" Mini said moving her Death Danda from Rudy's face.

"Says the person who has like 6 different albums filled with Aru knowing you have a crush on her and not telling her" Rudy huffed. 

" You WHAT?!" Brynne and Aru shrieked. 

"Wow Ammama, you are obsessed. Enough for you to somehow accidentally let Rudy find out" Brynne  smirked. 

"I'm annoyed he doesn't have that many of ME" Rudy complained.

"Shut up Rudy! And Aiden.... turn on flash on your camera so I'm aware next time-" 

And the day ended with Aru electrocuting Rudy, a new couple, and a blushing oblivious ship.

Hiyo People! I tried harder on this story, so I hope you like it! I also had a question for y'all, should I make a new Wattpad story for MLB Memes? (MLB being my fav tv show and all~) 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱