Soulmate Au Part 2

Time skip to Aru's math class~

Uggg this is so boringggg- like who da heck uses Pi when they could use da INTERNET?!

"MS. SHAH!" Mr. Bronco yelled. Aru yelped and looked at her teacher. "Since you think learning Pi is so useless... why don't you tutor our new student since he is failing in math? Or would you agree learning Pi is useful?" he tilted his head with a smirk. 

Once again, Aru's inside voice had become her outside voice.

Dang it- he got me stuck this time... but I'm not gonna agree with this dork of a teacher.

"Fine, I'll tutor the new student. Why so shocked? Mr. Bronco, you should know I'm not usually one to back away from a challenge" she played innocent. Indeed, the whole class was in shock. Aru had made it very clear on her first day of school she HATED math, so  her agreeing to tutor someone in the subject was quite strange. While the class silently marveled at Aru's words, a certain someone looked at Aru. 

Bright, dark, determined eyes... out of all people- I did not expect to fall for a girl like you. He almost smiled- but he caught himself. No, you know what love does to people. You CANNOT love another- he chatised himself. Do not smile at her- it will only encourage and show proof of the pain and hurt to come in the future.

Hiyo People! I'm so sorry for not updating or being on Wattpad as much, life has been busy for me :( Thank You so much! For anyone who reads, votes, and comments on my work- you guys are the best!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique