In Which Aiden is Worried for Real Part 3

"Rudyyy~, where are you?" Aiden calls out, stepping out of the room.

Well crap. Aiden's gonna kill Rudy for sure....I should probably get up and find some popcorn.

Aru found a pair of crutches nearby and hobbled to the Acharya's living room. Upon entering she found Rudy hiding behind Mini, Aiden with an evil face on, and Brynne eating popcorn.

Popcorn! Gib me!!

ARU! I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry for I did....

Its okay. Now GIB ME DAT POPCORN!

Here- I think  Mini's gonna save Rudy from Aiden.

Mini, the Prince's knight in shining armor~

Aru and Brynne snickered. Aiden approached Mindy menacingly.

"Mini, I don't want to hurt you. Please step out of the way so I can get to the convicted criminal behind you". 

"Mini please! I didn't mean to give Brynne sugar! She was hungry and I didn't want to deal with her so I gave it! Please make Aiden stop!" Rudy whimpered. 

"Wait- you were too LAZY to deal with hungry Brynne and decided to give her chocolate? Which has loads of SUGAR??? I find this criminal act carried out with a clear mind- so by all means.... let justice be served" saying so, Mini stepped away from Rudy and sat on Aiden's couch.

"Jury! Choose your weapon!" Mini shouted. Popcorn forgotten, Aiden discussed with Brynne and held his weapon up in the air. 

"Behold the mighty-"

"Slipper" Aiden finished

"Slipper" Aiden finished. The events that occured afterwards were very violent and delivered justice with much amusement for Aru. 

"Victim, do you think the punishment was suitable for this case?" 

"Justice is delicious" Aru responded, mouth stuffed with popcorn.

"Well then- Justice has been served! CASE CLOSED!" Mini announced.

Hiyo People! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while- my house was getting remodeled and my laptop was packed away somewhere. I just found it :) I hope you liked this new update! I dedicated this to my friend Nluedih who gave my the idea/storyline for this update. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks,

Magique