Valentines Day

It was February 12th, two days before Valentines day. And to say in the most toddler-friendly way- Aru Shah HATED valentines day. There was always a V-day formal dance held at Augustus day, but the catch was; all boys were invited and girls could only go if they were asked out by a boy. Of course, apart from bullying or teasing here- no one ever noticed Aru like that. It wasn't like she like liked anyone at school and was rejected- it was just no one cared. Aru expected it to be the same this year as past years had been- but little did she know it would not go as expected, in a good way however.

Aru slipped on a dark blue hoodie, pulled the hood on, and walked to the bus stop. Someone was already there before her, and that someone was Aiden Acharya. Aiden had moved into the house across from her  two weeks ago. And for a new kid, in just two weeks he had already become one of the most popular kids at Augustus Day. Aru mAyBe had a little crush on him (A little? Hmmm~). As they were standing there, Aiden turned towards Aru.

"Hi, I'm Aiden" he introduced himself and held out his hand. Courtesy of her best friend Mini, Aru didn't put out her hand but introduced herself. 

"Would you maybe want to-" before he could finish his sentence a mob of fangirls circled him asking to be his valentine. Aru shuffled away from the crowd, she didn't like how many people were there. The bus came and Aru went on last. Somehow every single seat was taken on the bus except for one in the very back next to AIDEN. She sat down exhausted from a sleepless night. Just a little power nap for a minute she thought and fell asleep. Aru's head gently fell onto Aiden's shoulder. Aiden noticed this and adjusted her head so she wouldn't wake with any pain. Soon enough, both teenagers were sleeping on top of each other. The bus suddenly jerked violently and starting spinning on the road furiously. Everyone was crying and screaming as the bus driver tried desperately to gain control of the bus. Aru was thrown to the back of the bus and back to the seat. Aru started to fell a throbbing pain in the left side of her head. Memories  flashed of her fath- no, Suyodhana raising his arm to hit her. The last thing she remembered was someone shaking her and calling her name. 

Hiyo People! I'm sorry for not updating recently- I've just been really busy with life. I'm going to try to update more often though :) As for the Hanahaki AU I need some ideas on what should happen next, please inform me with any ideas/requests! And since its the month of Feb, why not a valentines day special? (even tho it already passed lol) In this AU, there are no Pandavas and Aru did not have her unique encounter with Aiden ;) And the bus scene was inspired by the Adrinette moment in the New York special of Miraculous. Btw- does anyone know what y/n means???

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱