chapter- 1

The name of the vast region was sujuo.The region was inhabited by a small clan whose leader was and was respected by his disciples. He has two daughters :su-xian-mynyi,xian-chu-sheng and a son Wei wuxian .His first wife lady ming-minge ,who's mynyi's mother, passed away many years ago. The second wife,who chu sheng and Wei Ying's mother, was very ill and she was not fit to look after her three child because her physical condition was not right, the clan master got married third time .

Raising a child in a good .way is very good on inside of the mind that sacrificed his life to make those three children as a great man....
The three siblings were very simple and have a good peace of mind, joy and happiness. All three have very close grany and friends.....

Elder sister wants to marry a big cultivator. Sister chu sheng want to became a big cultivator and help her father and brother....

Wei Ying always want to protect his sisters he loves them very much.
Their sect rules were very strict but there was one who broke always the rules. Weiying break the rules after one or two days. He was the youngest and jolly boy in their family.

"Young Master wei, Young Master wei miss fee calling "- said a young cultivator who was a disciple was xian clan. He ran into the vast garden and said respected fully to his mother, "what happened? " He notice his mother called the three siblings to talk to them .
"Jiějiě! everything is ok?"- said quickly.
"Mynyi is old enough to get married. I have seen a good boy to her . If all goes well, the wedding of the eldest daughter in our sect ,will be completed in our house within the first week of next month. "
Everyone stared at their mother's face in bewilderment. Seeing the experience of their faces it seems that they did not expect to hear such news.
The younger brother protested and said without his sister's permission that marriage would have been arranged in such a sudden way.

" I didn't think it was right. We think we should ask jiějiě once " wei Ying spoke quickly.

"Ahhh Xiōngdì calm down we should know the hole thing first. This marriage is not possible if jiějiě does not want........" Chu sheng said.. The elder sister stopped everyone and told to shut up everyone. Mother, "kindly explain the matter clearly ".

" Jin-juxian , Jin-clan's strong and powerful cultivator I'm telling about him. You wanted exactly this a powerful cultivator's wife. " - Misses Xain said gently.

"But it's not possible because he had already mermaid and had a son of one month old and sister Yanli' ,his wife death incident had not passed one month" Mynyi said that infornt of all. "It was a good opportunity. I spoke regarding this matter with Jin clan master. He was agree with me. You pounder over so that opportunity shouldn't pass away"- Mrs. Xian said Mynyi.

After thinking a far while. she replied " Yes, I am ready for the arranged Marriage. Jin- juxian is a good disciple and I think I became a good wife for him " - Mynyi gently said her step mother.

After all misses Xian said and done , there was no one left in the room except the brother and two sisters.

"Jiějiě are you all right..? tell me honestly do you like anyone?.. .. Jiějiě tell me the truth. I'm your brother. " Wei Ying gently said her sister.

"No dear, but I have a suspicion . No matter what happens, you are with me. It anything happens, I will tell you first." Said Mynyi. The weather in the room became cold so they abandoned here.

Thank you so much..... next chapter will coming soon... stay with me...😊😇