chapter-15

..................................🔞🔞🔞🔞

......................🔞🔞🔞

..............🔞🔞

I think you like the chapter..... if you enjoy to read the chapter please vote it.......

Lan zhan and weiying were intimate 50 to 60 time. They both gave each other a deepthroat fuck in 59 position then weiying pulled out his dick and stood up beside the bed. Lan WangJi's head was facing the roof of his room from the edge side of bed. Weiying gave him a deep throat face fuck while stood up beside the bed and fucking his face in ramming and Sucked Lan zhan's dick too.

Then they both faced each other and hugged each other. Weiying grouped Lan zhan's ass and keep squeezing his both butt cheeks constantly. Lan zhan had played With Weiying's sleeping monster, rubbing it well and made it hard again. Wanji put his two finger in weiying's Mouth and weiying nonstop kept sucking Lan zhan's finger.

Then Wanji pulled out his two finger from weiying's mouth and inserted his one finger in weiying's tight pink ass hole. Weiying left in moan " Aaahhh aahhhhh aaaahhhh ufff ummmm.........Husband!..............ahhhhhh!.....ahhh.......".

Lan zhan parted weiying's legs and fingered his hole and spit his saliva at weiying's hole and give him a slow fingering. He again entered one more finger inside weiying and keep thrusting him with Fast finger fuck. Weiying arched his back and gave him space to invade his hole deeper. Lan zhan was licking his hole and fingering him then Lan zhan jerk his proudly stood manhood on Weiying's tight velvet pink ass and rub it to make him moan.

"Weiying.....weiying.......husband......do you want me inside you? Or Do you want me to leave you like this?.....ahhhhhhhhh......." Lan zhan asked with mischievous smile.

Weiying replied in seductive tone "Don't you dare to left me like this. You are my beloved husband, My Lanza , My Hun GuangJun, My Lan eŕ gégé!..... ohhhhh.... gégé...... I want you to inside me and wrecked me mercilessly. I want you each and every day. Fuck me right now gégé. I can't wait, Fuck me please husband. I am all yours. You owed me lawfully."

After listening weiying's words Lan zhan's earlobs turned crimson red that his partner kept pleading him to fuck him right now mercilessly. It made him more hard in his bottom. Lan zhan don't waist any time and inserted his Monstrous dick inside him. Weiying clicked his fist and drenched in pain. His eyes filled with tears. Lan zhan halted for a minute and left him to ease himself. Lan zhan kisses weiying's tears.

Lan zhan Kept thrusting inside Him, touched his soft velvet thin walls and drained in erotic moments. They both enjoyed their streaming fucking session. Weiying muttered "deep...fasterrr, deep...Aaahhhhh ummmmm woowww I Love You My Love."

Lan zhan increase his thrust deeper inside him and fastening his every push. He invade him mercilessly and mumbled. "Weiying I will make sure you will not able to walk for few days."

"I really want you to wrecked my hole and fuck me so hard just like there will be no tomorrow." Weiying whispered and provoked Lan zhan  to fucked him hard. Lan zhan fucked him in various position. he put weiying's both legs on his shoulder and deep-fucked him missionary pose.

Their intimate,  romance was on going almost hole night. When they were very much tired , Lan WangJi kissed softly weiying's head and lips and noticed weiying was already sleeping.

Lan zhan go and fresh his hole body and carry weiying in a bridal style and also wash  his body. He brushed weiying's body with a soft towel and carry him for the bed. He fell down his husband's nude body and take some liquid medicine to his unconscious red hole. He carefully used the medicine and cover weiying's body with the blanket.