chapter-2

No one knows exactly what happened between the two sect leaders for 21 years......

The meeting between the two leaders Jin clan and xian clan it turned out to be an engagement meeting .they wanted to bring mynyi's to their house as soon as possible.

A happy time all-round.

"Make everyone sweet "-a lady servent screamed. They decided that since they were engaged each other, it would be better to get married in a month and some thought their marriage date was fixed.

Wedding invitation cards were dilevered to each clans, very soon and overall a happy one.

Only a few days passed, Three siblings were always together....... now three siblings were spending all time together.
Elder sister feed the two persons whom she loves the most 💕

The four walled house is surrounded by red and yellow lights in a beautiful setting and a good atmosphere.

The younger brother said if he gave food to the elder sister,"Jiějiě now it's my turn, me!me!me!me!...."
- "wait dear"
The person stared at him.
Elder sister said younger sister, "Dear, why are you sad?"
"You will leave, so....."
- "Everyone has to go one or another whenever you need me I will be always there"
Seeing tears of the younger sister's eyes tears came to the eyes of the younger brother. They hug each other.
Dad was watching everything from a distance, after a while, father's eyes were shattered.

A few days later,
the wedding was arranged very grandly with the constant of the elders and the date of the wedding was coming up very soon.

The mother was teaching her daughter
"If you give birth to a boy and then there is no need to take care of Jin-ling.
Grow up with effection until your child is born then you will have your own child then he will be the next sect leader, if you keep Jin-ling under your control and if Jin-ling is with you, everything will be yours, do you understand ......
Wil be a cultivator's wife, a strong position you have .....
Do you understand why I say everything will always be your......."
Mynyi said with sirprise 😮"this child now needs mother's care and affection, now he is without mother.................
If I give him mother's love then why would he harm me..?"
I know miss Yangli was a good wife, and also good mom and I will also try to be so....."
In this way the conversation between mother and daughter continued and also a bit argument.

After some hours...
Wei ying asked Mynyi -" Do you like him"
Felling shame munyi was smiling and not say anyword.
"Congrats jiějiě...... I'm noticed that at the engagement day you and brother-in-law , kept looking at each other........
Wow I'm very very glad 😊 ......O God I wouldn't able to think about anything ...... I'm so happy....."
Everyone was happy in the moment a smile of mother, brother, sister's face notice clearly.

The brother and younger sister take very good training in the sect. The brother and younger sister would go to many night hunt together. Sometimes they went with their father. That's when they found out that Yangli had died. After a little while they know then that their relationship with with the Jin clan would change.
There was some time left.

Few days later-....... sujuo was decorated grandly colorful lights were twinkling, orange, yellow candles were burning at the young cultivator's room and green, yellow and pink candles were burning at the chunchip area ..... (chunchip area- it was the place there mynyi's mother first mrs was died some years ago ....... it was a special area of Xian clan everyone was not allowed to went the place ) colorful candles, green leaves , colorful flowers specially red ,green and white roses ,lilys, pink and white lotus were used to decorate the Xain palace....... every one wears many colorful clothes and robes ..... girls were singing and dancing in the mosujn hall ...... and same happen in the Jin clan ...... it was decorated grandly with many colorful and glittered items . They waited when xian clan members were coming there.

Now , xain clan members were getting ready to go to the Jin clan .

"Hay! you saw the strike robe between my white and red" Wei Ying said to Mynyi.
"You left it at Chusheng's room that monday" Mynyi said peacefully.
- "And I can't get that black socks"
-"Dear! Is it here?"
Chusheng entered the room with a sadness 😔 in her face she spoke
-"jiějiě, I could not found my pink and yellow hairpin whose father gave me in my 13 years old birthday ....... so....."
Weiying-" O God sister Chusheng ,didn't remember... you forgot it in the Dafan mountain.
" OH! No ,I forgot it! " Chusheng spoke .

Grany help to ready mynyi who was be a bride today. She wore white and green kimono ..... with red robe, minority dress and use some royal hair ornaments ,jade hairpin ,red glittered lipstick, she looks likes a red fairy ..... her makeup was not finished..... two girl and grany makeup mynyi .....

Elder sister turned again, her words covered the room ,"there are many types of colorful clips and hairpins You can borrow . Just don't be sad today ."
Granny was smiling to look the cute bonding with the brother and sisters .

From that morning they ate together, talked and have a good time together 💖

A few hours later,

They went to the Jin clan .there were many people came to join the ceremony. All they wore colorful clothes but one only clan were wearing empty lanclan milkwhite clothes. They were looking different but every one know that they were lan clan's cultivator. Weiying noticed that the young boy it was him. Inside of lan clans uniform jacket,there were compact stitchings of incantations using thin threads with the headband.
Weiying remember he saw the young boy on..........."oops! Where I saw him? I didn't remember. "

Thank you so much.......next chapter will coming soon...... stay with me......🥰🥰🤗