chapter-11

A grand festival will beginning this week. They are very excited to the marriage ceremony of second Lan master and yilling patriach. The ordinary people who are hated yilling patriach , wish that second Lan master will caught yilling patriach , they revealed him .

To be honest Lan Qiren was not happy. He didn't like Wei wuxian or yilling patriach. He wanted that Hun Guang Jun was married a high cultured girl and live peacefully like his Brother Ze Wu jun.

When he decided that Lanzhan's marriage was mixed with ni clan's youngest daughter, he refused. But when he said the yilling patriach marriage proposal lanzhan was not refused ...... ""he is a obedient student who respect me , my own words "".

Wen Qing was ready weiying's wedding dress . He brought many jewelries , hair jewelry, hairpins, accessories, hanfu xiuhe suits ....., light red and green robes etc. Wen Ning is very exited.

He and his little friends were dancing and singing but Weiying was not happy

He and his little friends were dancing and singing but Weiying was not happy. He didn't no what is right and what's wrong.

Weiying saw that they were very happy. Wen Ning pull weiying's hand and including him to their dancing. Weiying's face was turned in to a big smile. He aslo pulled Wen Qing's hand and forced her to dancing with them. They were dancing and singing the hole night.

Wen Ning said at night "" Weiying!...what are you thinking..... you don't sleep......tomorrow your wedding.....take rest for Tomorrow. Okay!... good night ""

Weiying said "" yeah!... I know....you are right .....""( a fake smile on his face)

The grand weeding day~~

Wen Qing ready yilling patriach. Weiying was murmured"" ouch!....uhhh !...my hair..... haiii .....what's that.....I'm not a bride......hai......""

At last weiying was ready by Wen Qing

At last weiying was ready by Wen Qing. He didn't believed it is he ...... he seriously looking beautiful...... he wore red traditional outfit according to their Chinese traditional marriage.

Yilling patriach's entered gusu......to be honest he was nervous, his legs were shaking, he try to clam down himself. His life's first. Experience as a bride .When he thought about his dreams, his head was aching alot due to blurred memories. He saw two boys were playing, they were promising themselves something...... when he thought the dreams his headache returned.