chapter-13

Weiying was playing a game and Meng yao was trapped easily . It's unbelievable that a very sharp mind, sharp brain easily trapped in a little trick.

"" O! Gosh!....How do you know that.... I sent a servent in her room with lotus seeds and Caribbean carrots soup....... I mean you follow me......"" Weiying said his words very confidently....."" hmmm..... so.... ??what do you think.....??....then....""

Meng yao was very surprised and wanted to proved his innocence,"" no... no....I don't understand what do you mean...... I just guessed....it... that the maids said they saw Madam to eat a soup.....I just try to prove your real face to all because I knew ..... you hate that child......""

Weiying was smiling......,"" oh!..... really..... you think.... I hate the child..... so I mixed poison on my friend's soup and killed a unborn baby.... oh....God!..... you did not changed..... I think you will change Time by time (said angrily) ...so.... then you said that I kill the child .....right.....""

Meng yao,"" saw.... him.... he will angry....because he know that his tricks are end.... he think how to protect himself..... I know..... Wei ying is very selfish .... he just think about himself.... ""

Lan zhan try to said something but weiying stopped him and said.....,"" so.... why I killed her child..... you are very intelligent .... you know everything..... so said.... every one why I killed the unborn child.....""

Meng yao ,"" yeah..... because you are man.... you don't have a baby.... you and Lan Wangji will not see your won baby neither..... hm... I know you are very selfish.. you don't like that your brother in law was very happy with their child.... so you...... mixed the black snake poison on his sou......... you are the..... you....y......"" Meng yao eyes was full of tears..... he didn't end his sentence.

Ze Wu jun,"" I know every thing..... who are the culprit.... who try to kill my baby..... who are jelous with my unborn baby.... uncle....we said you... give us some time... we hold the matter, and find the real culprit.... and the maid who sent by anyone in my wife's room , we find also her..... she except everything.... and that also who is her master....."" ze Wu Jun's sharp eyes on the Meng yao , it like he try to killed him with his eyes....

Meng yao ben down his head and eyes for fear of being caught. He didn't face anyone that moment. Lan zhan was silent the previous time but then he said,"" you.... the Lair!.... I hate you.... very much... you said my weiying a killer.... my brother was help you.... a shelter you.... and you... you are the person who killed his won sect leader and wen clan prince and try to kill my brother's baby.... and you blame my weiying.... how dare you??..... who are you..... a murderer......??..... I just say.... how dare yo......"" Lan zhan's face like a child who was scolded that mistake what he can not done. His eyes were a little tear.

Weiying noticed Lan zhan's face and try to hold him.

Lan Master was very shocked that his nephew was angry with the boy. First time he saw his nephew's this side that a protective husband. Lan Quren was very angry he did not think that Meng yao dis do some evil things.

Meng yao try to said something but lan Quren shouting,"" shut up Meng yao!..... you do not said a word.... how dare you?..... you..... I just think what I do with you...... you do a crime ...... but I think you harm mian mian's baby so she would have punish you....""

Ze Wu jun said,"" shame on you..... you.... you are a Lair and a murderer..... you blame on weiying.... you know he is a very good friend.... he take care of my wife.... this days when you try to fall mian mian on the ground weiying save her. This days we know everything..... but we have gave you a chance and then second and last chance but.... you..... I seriously hate you.... and mian mian will be punish you...""