chapter-5

When weiying was very young his two jiějiě love and take care him very much.
Ones day a old lady said - " Mynyi love him......... ha.ha.ha.ha..... she is your step sister, can you ever think of anything better.
.....ha.ha.ha.ha......
You are a little fool boy."

There was a time, when Wei Ying's step mother scolded him. As he was scared, he decided climbing a tree and stayed on top of it until his sister coaxed him to come down and return home with her. After returning home, they chatted for a bit, his sister brought him food and fed him, they laughed and laughed til their lungs gave out. At this exact moment, Wei Ying realised that in his life there was no one as important as his sister.

When weiying was very crying then his sisters feeding weiying sweets.

Then with her weiying seemed to think more than that why he should tell the source. So he asked Chusheng again- " I saw you last night, you looked liked you are running away from someone and you were in a hurry. You entered your room and closed your door .......... so I didn't call you anymore. Will you still be silent? Say something jiějiě!......"

Chusheng's facial expressions changed when he heard weiying words.

A few seconds Chusheng begun to spoke- " I heard it when I was walking down the corridor to my sister's room yesterday that,

Two maids heard that the maid of the first madame got some unknown disease in which red little spots appear on one's skin and its extremely painful. The maid is an orphan and has no siblings to look after her. As everyone was busy preparing for the wedding no one came to visit her.The doctor said that only the essence of the mint leaves will be able to cure the disease. The mint can't be found in their town, it comes from the neighbourhood town but as she had no one in her family she didnt know how to get the cure.
When I was meet the helpless girl , I feel very guilty. I found out that. Medicine is not available anywhere here. So I decided I personally go to the gusu market and help her. So I went to the market and also find the Medicine plant easily. When I was returning with the medicine, I came across a few of the disciples of Wen clan who looked like they were up to no good. I had a bad feeling about it but I tried to ignore it. But soon enough I realized they were following me. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take my sword along with me when I left, so I started to feel little bit scared. Even though I could use some of my spiritual powers, I knew that I won't be able to as those disciples were using some black magic which were preventing me from doing so."

After a few minutes a little .........

In a few moments a fight began to form. Everyone drew their swords and began duelling. But the fight lasted no sooner than it had began . It looked like Chuseng's strength was overpowering the strength of all three of them combined. Which is why they stopped fighting after a while, Chusheng was asked " Have I done you any harm?.......... so ........ What is it you guys want to do?"

Continuously they tease Chusheng..... Chusheng was Felling very irritating so that she asked it.

One of them said- " You are saying that you know nothing.........
We are not stupid, our master has told us that your clan members have been able to invite all the clans in marriage ceremony but they have not invited any of our clans to insult our master ........."

She was listening to the words very carefully. But the more she listened, the more she felt them unbelieving as she knew nothing about it........ suddenly the yellowish outfit attacked on Chusheng by using his sword .......

Chusheng was very surprised and don't be protected herself , The sword would have pierced the girl's chest if Bichen had not intervened . She was very much shocked and afraid . And the next moment a short fight was continuing the two clan disciples. Very easily bichen destroyed the nasty disciples .