chapter- 9

Yilling Patriach , the name was truly a  good reason for every one to get scared · Rumors even say that he has the ability to turn dead people into cursed  half alive dolls using  demonic powers. He was achieved a immortality. The rumors were spreading like fire  Every  one was talking about this.

The clans were so terrified that they had called a meeting. They suggested that either Jin  clan or Lan clan to  request yilling patriach  to be a concubine or consort.

The Lan clan 2nd prince, Lan WangJi could actually  make him his wife. ""We can even get his zombie dolls on our side....... and  if he tries to oppose and the clans ...... or does any black magic we will be ready to cover up !""

Deciding this   they  sent a letter to Yillng  patraich.

The next day,

A  handsome face  entered  the hall . He wore black and red robes . He greeted   the elder and sat there.

He didn't understand, why the sect  leaders invite him...... "Why the leaders will invite me? They all fear me and always try to keep me away. When in fact they want me dead, why would they willingly invite me?" Wei Ying thought, scrunching his face as he sat.

The room was suddenly silent to see clan's last bloodline.  They were very shocked to saw the person who was
..... recently ....... They were giving him a stink eye.

They said yilling patriack that they had good decision for him..... according to the sect rule he had broken many rules ......and also finished Wen clan..... he had  killed many cultivators........

""You had done many cruel things...... but we forgive you......for The last time..... we have a marriage proposal for you...... Don't reject it.....if you reject it........then.....""said a sect leader take a tea .

Weiying was very much shocked.....he didn't think what he did.... he think "they think I'm killing innocent cultivators..... seriously.... Why they think that I'll kill someone who's innocent? I'll never do that, that is not in my ethics. No matter what, I'll never kill someone who's innocent just to put me in a higher position. Besides, even if they think that, What's in it for me? Let them think whatever they want. Do they think I'm mortal? They should accept me, the they are  convincing them, ........ this is the way they are to search the person from Lan clan who were related to my parents murder..... I will never forget the day...... I found out the culprit who was a Lan clan member but  I think it had a big plan .........I'm having a feeling that all of this is a part of a big scheme because firstly, our second clan was completely destroyed........
The one who destroyed our sect is the one who destroyed Wen clan, that person also knew that I'll be the one to end it. That person is trapping me in the cobwebs. I talked with Wen Qing she said agreed. I think I should just agree too, Whatever happens afterwards, we'll see."

They saw yilling patriach was in a deep thought...... and after a minute of thinking wei ying said..."" okay , I  agree....... to your marriage proposal.... but I have a question....so how this  proposal will benefit any of us.....?.Hm ....why your clan members  marry yilling patriach?.....and who will marry me?.....""

The Nie sect leader smiled and told  him second Lan clan master Han Guang Jun was not married..... he will  marry you....

Weiying was very much shocked that the name of the person whom he like the most......because he knew it when he  saw Lanzhan he couldn't control himself...... his headache  suddenly returned...... a fake smile was his face...... he agreed to their proposal and also promised that their dead soldiers who were very strong,  protect  the clans they didn't harm any innocent people....

After a minute Yilling patriach was involved their long political discussion...... he was very bored but no one noticed the bored look  in his face..... his face like handsome, dashing,  cute ....person who always help them....... but people did not like orphan....... but that's not his fault..... he just to save innocent people and took the revenge from  the Wen clan...... but that's the end ............. no....that's not the end..... because the main culprit who was the mastermind....... they don't know his plan......