chapter -16

Thanks for reading my story.........

I think you like this chapter.......

In the morning,

A little baby cry was hear from the hall. They have not worried but mian mian was tired to feed her cute baby. When she first saw her little child in her lab , her eyes were full of tears...... mian mian did not believe that...... her little little eyes, little hand, fingers , cute mouth .... and the cheerful voice when the baby was crying it is very loud.

Mian mian was very tired. She rest for some days. She feed her baby in her lab. But mian mian felt sleepy because she use some herbal medicine and soup to recover her body.

Ze Wu jun entered in the room and smile to see that mian mian was sleeping with her baby into her lab, he noticed she feeding little mian mian ....... and his intelligent daughter was pamper her mother with her little little cute cute fingers.... seeing the cute moment ze wu Jun go to his bed and carry his daughter and said, "" baby..... momma is tired so she have some rest. You play with daddy...... my baby....."" ze Wu Jun managed mian mian dress and covered the blanket.

Tomorrow will arranged a banquet their new family member's naming ceremony. They arranged everything.

Wangji was arranged the return gifts. Weiying was coming and teasing him,"" Lanza!.... what are you doing.....you know you pretend a good uncle..... a responsible uncle..... I mean a old uncle..... you be old.... Lan eŕ gégé old...... ha ha..... ha ha!""

Seeing to weiying Lan zhan said,"" I'm not pretending.....I'm a good uncle..... and you....what are you doing?..... you disturbing everyone like a 3 years old child......""

Weiying was cutely pouted,"" what....?.... when I disturbing anyone?....I'm a good boy.... weiying is very good.... wuuuu!...""

Lan zhan said,"" you don't know what are you doing?..... after two hours ago..... you go to the hall....and confusing the young disciples..... where they hanging the Goodluck banner..... you know once time you say.... there ....no no....there.... there..... and last...last you follow wen Ning to his room. And you said you help him to choose the best traditional items but.... you don't remember what are you doing.....you just mess the room and go from there to mian mian room. I think you help her but.... you go and sleep silently to chair and then you .................!""

Weiying said,"" that's mean you follow me hole day..... but why ..... you don't Said that I'm mess everything....you don't know the hole Matter......mian mian said me to saw her little baby ...... I saw she is sleeping calmly. So..... I just........ but.....that's not fair.....you follow me hole day..... so ..... I do everyday mess....yeah....ok .... then ....I go.... I just think I help you to choose the best gifts but..... then ....you blamed me.... ok...I go....""

Weiying go out the hall with a angry pout in his face but it looking so cute. Lan zhan try to said weiying something but he didn't hear it. He go from there.

Lan zhan exhaustly saw weiying said in her mind,"" Weiying please don't angry with me..... do not go weiying..... i do not mean to say this..... I don't want to angry you..... I just.... teasing you.... but...you...""

Lan xi chen came and said,"" brother!...wow.. your work is done.""

Lan zhan calmly said,"" yes!....""

Lan xi chen understand that something is happened with his brother ,"" Wangji!.... are you OK..... I think you are sad.... I think you angry my brother in law and you make him happy....""

Lan zhan hugged his brother,"" yes!...brother.... I want to make him happy....""

Seeing Weiying, wen Qing came, she said,"" I have a news for you..... I listen from someone uncle chi Ren call you..... ""

The story of Xian clan Cultivation (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें