chapter - 10

Jin Guang yao always try to happy their clan members because he just a servent of jin clan master. But he was bullied by the seniors and juniors. That's not his fault that his father didn't accept him. He always try to follow their orders and sometimes he had practice Marsalis art. He is a good cultivator but they couldn't appreciate him, they always said him he was a looser , his father couldn't accept him, he is not a boy, he just a well frog who hiding in their clan. He tolerate all the insults and always keep quiet.

Once the jin clan master like him. He waiting for the moment when jin Guang yao was alone after the feast . Jin clan master was to drank to go his bedroom. So Guang yao was help him to went his master in his bedroom.

Jin clan master was not very drunk he just pretend that he was very much drunk. Guang yao helped his master to change his clothes, slide down his upper robes.......

And jin clan master already think what he would to do with Guang yao.

He flipped down Guang yao in his lab. And he hugged him and touched his body's different different area. He removed Guang yao's robes . He kiss his visible neak and try to clam their bite marks. Guang yao was very much shocked his master mischief behavior , he wanted to ran away from there. He requested his master to forgive him.

""Ahhh!..... master....no no!....please forgive me!.... I'm not your wife...... Ahhh!......master...... what are you doing monster!...... Don't touch me...... listen!..... Don't touch me.......""

Master was forcefully down his robes and try to bite his jawline, neck . His master forcefully touch his body and dick . He removed his three layer robe and nonstop biting and kissing him.

Guang yao thought that his master , who is his savior and like a God for him ........ and now he snatched his respects. He was heart broken and felt helpless. His master nonstop molesting him and he couldn't anything.

Once, he forcefully pushed him and try to ran ........ but his bastard master snatched his from his wrist and pull down in to the bed . One of the hand his master hold his hands .

His bastard master take a slave and widely opened Guang yao's legs and sat between his legs ...... Master rubbed Guang yao's manhood in between his palms...... Master wanted keep sucking Guang yao's length. Guang yao was panicking & shaking as chicken does before it's killed.

""Why you are doing this type of tricks. You know how many times I like you...... you know I have many consort but you are the different. When I saw you I just want to you on my bed...... don't move....... just silent and help me on my work........."" his master said this words very shamelessly with a noty smile.

His master put slave on his finger and inserted his finger inside Guang yao's hole. Guang yao was crying and kicking his legs in pain.

His master bobbing his head on Guang yao's dick and finger fuck him with two then three fingers. His master hits his sweet spot again and again with his fingers to realised his cum from his anal .

Guang yao's was started crying....... he was constantly begging and crying. At the moment he saw a knife with a apple on the bedside table. Again he tried to ran from the bed and again his bastard master pull his legs and flip down over him. In the short moment he snatched the knife from the apple and The just wanted to run away but his hands were forcefully held.

In that moment, he picked up a knife and went upstairs and started to stab him in the back with, not only once but until his back is fully drenched in blood.

He just thought "" if I tell everyone the truth that he try to raped me, he molesting me ....... anyone can believe it....... they think jin clan master save me ........ educated me...... then they would always bullied me , punish me, and misbehaving........ who can believe me......""