chapter-3

Weiying was playing flute with a melodious tune near by a big and tall banyan tree.

Suddenly he stopped. He think in its mind.

Spoke with a scream -"yea I remember him . He was like the same boy whose I help in gusu when I was going to night hunt together my jiějiě and friends. How a stupid boy he ..... then I help him and he left without saying anything. "

Then , Jiang cheng called weiying because marriage ceremony was just started and he didn't miss these important moments.....

Weiying came to lanzhan and said to him-" hi dear, I think we are know each other.......
Why are you ignoring me? .....
Am I irritating you?
Do you know the girl ?
What are you thinking about me?"

Elder sister's call came and in a moments and weiying had to leave .
Lanzhan looked stunned for that moment.

Marriage ceremony was started, the lengthy ritual were staring .....

After some times ,
Chusheng told " Xiōngdì, I saw you taking that handsome man ......you Konw him?"
-"who is he, he didn't say anything.....I don't know jiějiě ..... are you know about him ?"
"No, what else did you say "

The wedding ceremony had started and everyone is doing a lot of work with pomp and circumstances. Everyone is very happy. Some were drinking Emperor's smile and some were dancing and singing with joy.

Jiang cheng and Wei Ying became a good friends. Jiang cheng was happy but somewhere he had a little sadness that he can't tell anyone but Wei Ying caught it.
Wei Ying noticed he had been drinking too much.
Wei ying went on him and told him "Hey! You drink alone I should join you."
Jiang cheng was laughing ..... out loud and then crying a lot and said " you know my Jiějiě , she was a honest person, love us very much.
So, how did it happen to her that she lost her life to give birth Jin-ling which should not have happened..............
when asked if is possible to save anyone she or her unborn child, she said that she wants to save her child a then.........."

Jiang cheng was very much drank to do some......... He cried for his sister but was way too drunk to understand about his surroundings.

Wei Ying took Jiang cheng to his room, then left him there and close the door and walked to the party hall were everyone were sitting or standing in the banquet........ eating and some were dancing...... they were drinking Emperor's smile and they were very much talking ...... very loudly singing.

Weiying again, entered the party hall.
His his eyes went to the silence boy and he saw lan quietly eating .
His brother, lan xichen was taking to every one.
Everybody discussed the wedding included matters......
Again, weiying eyes went to the silence boy .
It seemed to look at weiying he surprised to saw it in such a big crowd no one can keep quiet without taking expect the silence boy ......

Maybe that's why weiying got his name "silence boy "

Weiying went to him and drank a jar of Emperor's smile .
He said -"Hay, Mr. .... Are you remember me?.....
Why are you very silence?
It's a banquet not a.........
May I know your name?......."

Lanzhan peacefully replied-" Lanwangi"
Weiying-" I don't know if you can talk.......ah ha ha ha......."

Although weiying said these were just fun...

Lan-" Eat without speak"

Weiying who was a great fun and he was eating one meal after another and was asking lanzhan something....... he didn't get such an answer from lanzhan.
Weiying was surprised to hear this answer-"ok"

Wei Ying kept asking questions frequently and Lan WangJi kept reminding him not to talk while eating.

After a while weiying asked him again "why he is not drinking? "
-"I don't drink. "
-" oh ........ really. Are you joking?
Are you serious? "
-".............."
-"just have a try dear ."
-" No, thanks "
-"what a shy boy........ ha ha ha......"

Weiying forced lanwangi to drink a short and he also succeeded and after 5 seconds......

And immediately lanzhan fell asleep at the table.

Weiying was very shocked to saw the unbelievable moment.

Weiying-"Hay! Lan, did you fall asleep .
Hay , wake up thus someone sleeps at the table? Lan. Lan. lan. Lan. Lanwangi........ really are you drunk just a short, O God! "

Weiying noticed that his sisters and mother and father went to sleep their rooms . -" wow good night jiějiě.... have a good day of your new life. "

Then and then,
He sure that he carry Lan in his room and then he carring lan .

But lan was very shaky .
He was suddenly going back and forth, swinging and tilting.

Though he was getting irritated he kept his calm demeanor. "Why am I worrying about him? He doesn't mean anything to me. All i have to do is to make sure that he safely goes to his room."

Right after that, " no lan looked very cute" again , "what I'm thinking "

Weiying-"lan .lan.lan . What are you doing? This is what is happening....... Go back your room to sleep. "
Lan-"............"

Weiying was pulling lan to the corridor and forgot where his room.

The whole day Wei Ying was busy with playing about here 'n there, gossiping, flirting with others he didn't even know which one was his room. He barely came once and left in less than a minute. "Maybe somewhere in the left?", he mumbled as he was thinking about how he was gonna find his room.

Weiying-" Lanwangi. Don't move. "

After 3 seconds Weiying noticed Lan were not there.
He again and again forgot the way .

Weiying- "oh ,shet! Lan where are you? Please came here ....... this is my request...."
Lan-" I'm here. "

Weiying saw a few distance of him Lan was intoxicated and he was swaying him coming towards him. Weiying gallops towards him to catch him.
The cold wind was blowing.

Lanzhan's headband was loose. He was looking at weiying with once glance.
After a second lan smiled and he ran and flew to the other side .

Weiying follow him and a moment he grabbed lanzhan waist because he was falling so the other two fall Weiying.
Weiying grabbed lan so nothing of lan but when weiying can caught lan and by mistake his lips touched and kissed.......

Weiying very shocked bit a moment.

Thank you for your support.........
The next chapter will coming soon..........😇🥰