chapter-6

He had many words to say in his mind but he did'nt want to sell anyone. His, face looks like nothing with him. He force his mind to believe that it has his sister's won life so that she can do anything with her crush but still he could not understand why can't he accept the fact that his sister's in love with the boy.

A few moment later,

Ni Huai Sang got an interesting idea in his mind . He called weiying , but weiying was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice . so Ni Huai Sang sneaken behind him and, Boo!' He cried ."
"You Matherfucker " weiying shroked, " you scared me ".

"Why's your face like that ? Ni Huai Sang said while resting his arm on wei ying's shoulder .
"Do you miss your sister, Ooh...... I get it Her beloved little monkey! Is missing her".
"Don't waste my time and spill the lea" Weiying said, "Well.
"It's the last time we meet stay together. Your sister got married. And tomorrow we will go away and I don't really know if we will meet again . Let's have a fun party today, Before we say goodbye."

"Well.......Umm.......No......Ok!fine!..... We have to pack for tomorrow...... the and... Oh!...... Hello! Mian mian " he quickly bowed and walked towards her
"Hello Wei waixian..... The weather's nice .......When are you leaving ?"

" Sorry cutie!, but you are nicer than the weather. I like it even better when the wind makes your hair fall in your face. And talking about things....... I was thinking about you.........
I was talking with my friend here and I was telling him that it's our last day together and We should atleast have a fun party together. You know......... Pretty teenagers Like us should be invited only. And If a girl with this majesti cal beauty comes along with us The party will be even more fun Your per beauty will mesmerize the entire party.
I was thinking about inviting you. And fortunately, I got you right infront of me" Weiying finished . " Oh my! is that so....... ? Oh! Master wei, if my brother gets to know that you are flirting Like this with me the whole time........ ha!ha!ha!ha!...... Anyway. Your looking very handsome asual too.
I wonder what more will a party need if a Handsome guy like you there."

Ni Huai Sang was watching them and was about to say something "OW!". But weiying has stomped hard on his feet. Mian mian asked "Oh... are you Okay?......"Weiying said actually there's a to large amount of mosquitos here ....... one of them might just bit him in the foot." -

Then cold breeze was on blowing and the chatter of the three friends were being heard from far.
Then they set off together from the party "You two go on........ I'll go bring some friends of minute ."

Weiying then strode off in another direction...... While crossing the hall, he met -Lan xi chen and Lanzhan Weiying bowed "Nice to meet you so I am throwing a little party in an inn. And I would like to you both."

Lan xi chen smiled, " Wei Weixian, I have a bit of work today. It I am going to my uncle right now. You can take WangJi. He will enjoy your company."

He bowed and went off. WangJi was gaping at him. Weiying said "Well.... uhh!.. you know throwing a party ..... Soo...... I would like to invite you... Uhh.... wanna come.....if you don't mind... " He shyly said .

Lan nodded slightly Wei thought that Lan zhan might not want to come so he set off without him. He then noticed that lan zhan was hurrying towards him. He then realized that lan zhan has agreed to come along with him. He felt stupid thinking that he took Lans nod as a no. They were going together.....

Weiying was, however confused about why he felt so embarassed when he tried to look at Lan's eyes. Maybe his inner mind knows it.

After some time,
They got to the inn . Weiying was shocked to saw jaing cheng because he thought he wouldn'd come.
Everybody sat down in a circle. There were all including Wen Qing , Wen Ning and ,Jiang cheng , mian mian, lanzhan, Ni Huai Sang.