chapter-7

There was a bit of a festival going On there. It was looking so colorful and there were so many lights decorated. 
Two very handsome young man . whose  long hair was shiney and was  flying in The cool breeze.

One of them was dragging,  the other one by his hand. The one who was   being dragged by, looked really cute and had a kind of naughty expression. Lan knew that if he tried to look at  weiying He would die of his cuteness. He continued to drag weiying and took him in a narrow dark lane After taking him, are further in the lane  lanzhan released his hand.

Weiying was a bit surprised -but he  managed to keep his appearance as cute and naughty as he could "Gēgē! , What are you trying to do with me,  Why did you pull me  inside, this lane mm?" Lanzhan started seriously be he managed to drag out a bit softer done after looking into weiying eyes."Weiyingggg! Don't you remember anything about me? " Weiying then thought for a minute and suddenly he had a flash back of them kissing.

He got really shy..."Gēgē! what are you saying? What is that you want me to remember?......"

"Two year ago! The week of night hunting, you don't remember anything at all" Lanzhan now sounded  a bit sad.  Lan had a flashback of a guy wearing a black robe, he was  rushing towards Lanzhan, he had a jolly smile. "gēgē are you  awake it's 5 in the morning "-the guy said .

Lanzhan continued to remember,  about how they were  playing in the water about how friendly they were. Lan now   almost had tears in his eyes. He wiped his  tears and turned back.

But weiying grabbed his hand "GēGē! What  happened?. Please tell me. Tell me everything."

Lan started" Don't you remember anything about 2 year ago ?Anything at all? "

Weiying then said "Well,  I do remember,  about dad organizing a night hunting ,He didn't wanted to bring  jiějiě or me because we were really young. But jiějiě sneaked out after them I went to find her, I remember her saying that  I myself defeated a monster but I still can't figure out anything more......."

He held his head and looked down.  Weiying was looking too cute. Lan could not control himself and anymore. He stepped towards him. He took his hands.  Weiying was staring at him .Lanzhan wasted no more time and aimed for a kiss. He bit weiying's lower lip .then locked his lips. Weiying was hitting Lanzhan's chest.

Suddenly he got a flashback.
A snow white robe ,  long black hair,  a while head band. He had a serious expression but his whole face was still not clear. Weiying opened his eyes.

  Lanzhan was no longer infront of him. He was sure that lanzhan  was kissing him he even bit him, but lanzhan was nowhere. He attast headed  back to their sect.

Myngi hugged him. She was crying. They were will be returning  to their sect. It wasn't long  before weiying came. Everybody was bidding goodbyes to each other. Weiying approached mianmian-" don't worry my lady, I will be  writing you  lot  of letters Please do the same for me too.  you should come by Sojou sometimes  there's a lot of festivals and many interesting things there. A pretty lady like you will get a discount on ease. You can by robes, hairpins,  makeup, colorful jewelry, ornaments etc. please come by....."

Wen Ning  and Wen Qing  Wenging was with weiying too.They set off together.

One  week later......

"jiějiě!Why did you take my robes?  They were mine".
"  You dimwit. Respect your sister! I was the one who bought it".
The loud quarreling of a brother and sister were heard. Suddenly it be came quite. We guess it was their mother
Mrs fee has entered the room.

"Moommmmm! Weiying is claiming my robs to himself...... Do something"

" Not fair jiějiě! It's my robe. I wanted to take it But she bought it".