chapter -12

Weiying was sleeping like a baby and Lan Wangji looking at his face that he didn't want that weiying was awake but the fate didn't support him. After a second  weiying yawning and twisted toward his hand rapped Lanzhan's upper body. Lanzhan's ears being red.

Weiying yawning,"" hawww! ....hawww !....hmm ...Hmm! ...Qing give me a cup of tea...... I'm hungry. ""

As usual lanzhan wake up at 5am and done his important works and then looking at weiying's face. Weiying wake up at 10 am and surprised to see Lanzhan's cold face. Then he realized he was married. With a scream weiying said ,"" Lanzhan....you?......... sorry ....I'm just shocked. "" Then a occurred silence.

Lan zhan said,"" Weiying!""

Weiying just shocked to see that lanzhan remembered his real name. That's why not , he was his husband  so that's normal....but...his face like a confused child.

Lanzhan remember what he exactly said him but he didn't make any person his thinks correctly. He said weiying ,"" Weiying!.... can you remember me...... ""

Weiying was very confused and think " yes !...I know you....we met my jiějie's  wedding and first time when we kissed when you drunk, ....I clearly remembered when you pulled me and kissed forcefully....I don't know I liked it.... but why is the headache....ohh...ohhh....I couldn't control it.... what a vision.....?...""

Lanzhan eagerly waiting for his response but when he noticed weiying felt unclear and he touched his head and he realized that weiying was a heart.  He was afraid and kept weiying hand and hugged him and pampered him like  a baby .....,"" Weiying!....clam down...every thing is ok.....""

Weiying didn't know but when he felt Lanzhan's touch he felt comfortable and his headache slowly moved..... he also hugged Lanzhan and felt his warm.

Weiying's mind suddenly full of dirty thoughts he aslo hugged Lan zhan tightly and the next moment he pushed him opposite side and ran away from zinshi.

Lanzhan shocked and think,"" give your time and then I said you all the truth because you didn't remember me....""

After the dinner time when the hole family was sitting together , lanzhan,  weiying, lan xichen, Mian mian .

Firstly weiying didn't  believed that Mian Mian had been his sister in law, Lan xi chen's wife ...... he said ,"" seriously you and ze wu Jun was married.....""  but then weiying know that his best friend be his sister in law.

They were eating tasty dishes . The Lan Brothers eat vegetables and soup and their cute husband and wife were eating non veg dishes.

They were gossipping some funny things some funny and bold discussion. Weiying and Mian Mian were very friendly but their husbands were no problem.  But their a person who had a big problem. He didn't like the Lan Brothers husband and wife.

Suddenly Mian Mian felt uncomfortable , she was ran away from the room and vomiting.  Lan xichen was afraid he also ran behind her. Mian mian felt uneasy. She washed her face and sitting shying in the dinner table.  Lan zhan hesitantly asked ,"" Everything is ok?....""

Lan xichen smiled and said,"" Hmmmmm""

Lan zhan didn't understand what was happening because Weiying and his brother were continuing smiling. His face was a confusing expression.

Weiying said,"" congratulations 🎊 ""

Lanzhan ,"" .......""

Mian mian shyly said,"" I'm pregnant...... I mean I and ze wu Jun be parents.......""

They were very happy and the good news said to his uncle. They decided that they didn't said anyone the news because it's not good that announced a pregnancy news before 5 or 6 months.