chapter-14🔞

......................................

...........................

This chapter is 🔞..... Lan zhan (top) and Wei wuxian (bottom).....
Please enjoy and if you like this chapter..... please vote for the chapter.....🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Weiying and Lan WangJi's kissing sound was clearly heard to the room.

They eagerly kissing each other mouth and mouth. They licking their tongue and sucking it.

Lan zhan said ,"" Weiying.... we are finally together! I love you weiying..... now be my obedient wiffy...."" kisses....

Weiying suddenly very blushing. He was very embarrassed to think about what they would do them..... and hearing Lan zhan's voice weiying's cheeks being red.

Finally they would got engaged and married with their lovely partner, wangxian.

It's like their official first night after marriage ceremony but they are already married. Lan zhan saw to weiying chubby cheeks and lips.

Lan zhan again said, "" you know!.... I am waiting for the day .... I just want to make my life time partner.... you are mine....weiying.... you are just mine...""

"" hai.... I would have a heart attack...... Lanja .....when you said that type of sweet words... please said me a firstly..... o gosh. "" Weiying's cheeks turned very red. Weiying didn't think anything except Lanzhan.

"" we are finally together, who will save you from me....? I can touch you officially .....weiying...""Lan zhan said his sweet words and weiying was blushing......

Weiying said, "" I was waiting for this days long ago. Now I will have you beside me all the long life. I love you gégé!....""

Heard the "gégé" Lan zhan's ears being red. He again aggressively kiss Weiying.

Lan zhan Suddenly stopped. He pushed Weiying into the bed and said,"" Weiying , I really want you tonight..... can I....???""

Weiying was blushing,"" pervert!.... Lan zhan your sweet words..... killing me.... gégé...""

Lan zhan kissed weiying's forehead, two eyelids, nose, glossy cheeks and curvy chin. Lan zhan brushed weiying's lips in his hand and felt the softness of red berry lips. He biting in his lower lip while staring anything.

Lan zhan praised weiying's beauty in his mind, " My weiying is the most beautiful and handsome cultivator..... I'm very lucky..... I never see such a beautyin my clan ...."

Lan zhan grab weiying's chin with his curved finger and cover his lips with him. They both shared kisses, trail of kisses, smooches and bites. Lan zhan eagerly bite weiying's lower lip and sucked them properly, one of weiying's hand wrapped around his neck and deepend the kiss.

They both invaded each others space inside mouth. Their saliva mixed well with each other. Their lips went wet and swollen. They tucked with each other tongue and sucked it properly. Lan WangJi was drunk inside wetness of j
His husband's mouth. He laid on top of his weiying. Lan WangJi gently caressed his jaw and placed trail of kisses and bites and left bruised all over their.

Lan zhan had sucked weiying's neck and slided weiying's robe from shoulder to suck him and bites on his shoulder and undone weiying's waist belt and robs too. Weiying was half naked under his husband's..... he felt very shy.....

Lan WangJi kissed weiying's chest and sucked and nibble his nipples. Weiying was moaning loud in lust. Lan wangji one hand was pinching weiying's one nipple and other one nipple was sucked and licked by WangJi. Their body were heated up and sliding on each other. Their manhood were erected under their clothes.