0.1

<Lilith>

Lilith and Wednesday walked beside each other. The younger Addams girl popped open her locker to which Pugsley fell out. "For christ sake why is there a apple in your mouth?" lilith groaned and kneeled down to untie him.

Wednesday snatched it out of his mouth. "I want names." She said. "I don't know it happened so fast." He began to cry. "Stop crying Pugsley, Wednesday has done worse" Lilith used her knife to cut the ropes.

The second Lilith's and Wednesday's hands touched Pugsley a vision came ripping through their head. Once the vision of the jocks shoving Pugsley was over the two looked at each other. "You ok?"

The two girls stood up "leave us to it" Lilith spoke. "What are you going to do?" He asked. A small smirk crept on to Lilith's features. "It will be beautiful".

Lilith Sunday Addams was the oldest daughter of Mortisha and Gomez Addams. She had tan skin and long brown hair. The girls met up in front of the school with pariahs in bags. "You ready Lilith?" "Always"

"Yo dalton look! Pigsleys sisters" a jock said. Both Wednesday and Lilith's face were neutral. "Hey freak! Prude! It's a closed practice" dalton shouted. The guys laughed. Wednesday was about to speak.

Lilith leaned down a bit "dalton sweetie are you upset? Come here" she said in a soft silk tone. Dalton smirked swimming a bit closer. "I don't bite" she said standing back up. "But they do" Wednesday said.

The girls dropped the deadly fish in the pool. Wednesday linked hands with her sister as they watched the chaotic scene. Lilith had a sadistic grin planted on.
———
Gomez and mortica sang to each other. Lilith rolled her eyes leaning on the window. Wednesday lightly pinched her sister who nodded. She made ravens smack the windows harshly.

"Lilith dear stop harming those poor birds" mortica said. She was met with silence. Mortisha broke away from her kiss with Gomez. "How long do the two of you intend to give me the cold shoulder?" She asked. The two just stared at her.

"Lurch please remind our parent that nor I or Lilith will be speaking to them" Wednesday said to which he grunted. "I promise my little vipers you will love nevermore" to which Lilith rolled her eyes. She tuned out her family staring out the window.

- office-

"Wednesday and Sunday Addams" principal weebs said. "Lilith. Lilith Sunday Addams." Lilith corrected glaring at her father. Lilith was born as Sunday Lilith Addams. But she eventually decided to switch her middle and first name.

"Interesting names. I'm guessing Wednesday and Sunday is when you were born?" She asked. "No we're born Friday the 13th" Wednesday said."Wednesday's name comes from my favorite poem Wednesday's child of woe." Mortisha said.

"Lilith's name comes from our inspiration. Lilith morning star" Gomez spoke. "The two of you have a very interesting educational journey, 8 schools in the last 5 years" the principal said. She was met with silence.

"We don't typically accept students in the middle of the year but with your perfect grades and attendance we have made exceptions." Lilith looked at Wednesday. "Yay lucky us" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Wednesday and Lilith you both have been assigned to Ophelia hall. Shall we go meet your new roommates?" She grinned. Lilith sighed 'give me a fucking break.