11

-Breakfast club-

@L.Addamssss

Addamssss

:Breakfast club! Tagged; X

:Breakfast club!
Tagged; X.Thorpe
JemJemma
Azzie..Mosh

@X.Thorpe

: She copied my user! Tagged; L

Tagged; L.Addamssss

@Jem.Jemma

:Az & Jem! Tagged; Azzie

:Az & Jem!
Tagged; Azzie..Mosh

@Azzie..Mosh

:Sunny! Tagged;L

:Sunny!
Tagged;L.Addams

- to the story I jus had to show y'all that-

"Is that waffle good?" Jemma asked Lilith who was chowing down on waffles. "Yes man try some" Lilith cut a piece off and held it out. Jemma took the waffle off the fork and shoved it in her mouth. "Dude that's good" Jemma said.

Xaiver waited until she cut a piece and stole it with his fork. He shoved it into his mouth before she could protest. "What the shit xaiver! I offered to get you some!" She frowned. "Yeah but it's better when it's yours" he gave her a dopey grin.

She glared at him "I think we are 3rd wheeling" Jemma said to azelia. "Definitely" azelia replied. Lilith threw her empty apple juice carton at the girls. The blonde began laughing.

Lilith shook her head and scooted her plate farther than the boy in front of her. "What period do you have last? I was thinking the 4 of us go into town" Azelia spoke up. "Mmm I got math." Lilith answered. "English" Xaiver answered.

"Art" Jemma shook her head. "art is the best" Xaiver and Lilith said together. "No need to jump on me! I just didn't finish the drawing" jemma joked. The group laughed, the bell rang soon after. "Front gates at 4ish?" Azelia asked. The group agreed.

Lilith was asleep in her first period. Like usual, Azelia nudged the girl beside her awake. "What" Lilith groaned. "Wanna join the set up committee?" She asked. "No. I'm tired" Lilith mumbled. "We are doing it" azelia said going up and signing both girls names. The brunette fell back asleep very quickly.

"You know you can invite someone and have a little fun" Xaiver told Wednesday. "I assume you are going to invite my sister?" Wednesday asked. Xaiver shrugged "im not sure she'd be willing to go with me and im not exactly in the mood to be brutally rejected" he said looking back at the dead asleep brunette.

"No way!" azelia said loudly. She startled Lilith who jumped up. "Fucking Christ azelia!" Lilith said. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Xaiver. He gave her a soft smile "how was the nap sleeping beauty?".

"Would have been better if someone didn't scare me to death" Lilith glared at azelia. "Sorry I just heard utter bull" the blonde stared down Xaiver. "Whatever man" Lilith laid her head back into her crossed arms.

Azelia walked over to Wednesday and Xavier's table. "You know damn well she likes you. If you don't ask her to the raven'n. You know some other guy will" azelia told him. "You sure?" He asked.

Azelia pulled out her phone to reveal a picture of Lilith painting Xaiver. Xaiver nodded "okay. Okay I'll do it". Azelia smiled clearly accomplished. Wednesday frowned as she watched her sister.

There was so much that Wednesday had been keeping from her. Things that would break Lilith if she knew.