0.6

[impressed]

Lilith walked into class. "See you finally made a friend. Even tho it's a plant" Bianca said. "I go over quality over quantity" Wednesday replied. Lilith sat behind Bianca with azelia.

Wednesday sat next to Xavier. "Lilith. Why is your sister sitting beside your crush?" Azelia asked. "Will you cut that out. Xavier isn't my crush" Lilith quietly snapped. Azelia raised her hands in surrender. Just then a bird came flying the the pages of Xavier books.

It landed on Lilith's head. She looked over at the boy who smiled at her. "I doubt Lilith is impressed by your tricks Mr.Thorpe.". Azelia took the bird off Lilith's head. "Admit it you're a little impressed." He said to her.

"Maybe. Maybe not" Lilith shrugged walking over and placing the bird back on his desk. Wednesday smacked it and it turned to dust. Xavier's smile instant dropped. "Wednesday,lilith we are thrilled to have you join us in the adventures in carnivorous plants" Mrs thorn hill said.

Lilith tuned them out as they began talking about plants. None of this talk concerned her.

- In Xavier's room bc I'm lazy asf-

Wednesday searched through his sketching book. It was a picture of Lilith. She looked a bit lost by her expression. Wednesday snapped a picture and turned the lights off. In her search she found a bird mask under the floor board.

A knock came to the door making Wednesday slide under Xavier's bed. Xavier came out and opened the door. It was Bianca. He snatched her jacket and pulled her inside closing the door. "You aren't supposed to be up here" he said.

"Good to see you too". "How'd you get past the housekeeper? Did you use your siren powers?" He asked rudely. She touched her necklace "not while I'm wearing this. Would it kill you to not think the worst of me?" She stepped closer.

"What do you want bianca" he leaned on the bed frame. "To see how you're doing. I'm sorry about Rowan I know you two used to be close" she said. "Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?" He asked.

"You were the one worried he'd do something to Wednesday and Lilith" she said. This intrigued Wednesday. "Isn't that why you've been following Lilith like a eager-eyed puppy? Or is there something more" She added.

He rolled his eyes "I mean if you like both sisters then props I guess. I don't see the appeal tho" she muttered. "I don't like both sisters Bianca.I'm not doing this with you" he said. He walked over to the open book and closed it turning back toward her.

"Right.Seriously what do you see in them? Suddenly you have a thing for half dead looking goth girls with a funeral color pallet?" She asked. "Maybe it's because she hasn't tried to manipulate me" he said. "She? So just one".

Xavier stayed silent. "It's Lilith. Isn't it? You like Lilith besides I make one mistake and you can't forgive me" Bianca said. "Both treat you like crap and you just can't get enough" Bianca scoffed.

"Okay why are you so fixated on them" he asked. "Because they think they are better then everyone else! Especially Wednesday" Bianca snapped.

She grabbed a hold of his hand. "We were good together Xavier" she said. "Were we? Or is that how you wanted me to feel?" He asked. "Trust me. Wednesday nor Lilith Addams are the girls of your dreams" she said and left.