27

[More then anything]

Xaiver stood nervously at the bottom of the stairs. "She's coming just relax" Jessie said standing beside her brother. "Looking for me?" Lilith said from behind Xaiver. He turned around and froze. She was standing before him him a beautiful black dress.

Her hair was curled and pearls sat just above her collar bones. "Thoughts?" She asked giving him a spin. "You look....wow" his face turned a bright red. "Aw i made you blush" she giggled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You look wow as well xav" he kissed his lips. He kissed back wrapping her arms around her waist. "Let's go find my dad" he grumbled. "Lead the way my love" she told him. He intertwined their fingers.

He led her through the crowds of people. "Oh Xaiver!" A woman called jumping right infront of the two. "You have gotten so big!" The blonde woman looked at Lilith. Her eyes grew wide "you brought a girl home!" She exclaimed.

Lilith awkwardly smiled at her "yeah. This is my girlfriend Lilith. Lilith this is my aunt Cassidy" he said. "Hi Ms.Cassidy its lovely to meet you" Lilith said. "Such a polite girl. Your mother is going to approve" Cassidy said. Xaiver rolled his eyes.

Lilith read up on how to greet parents and such. Xaiver knew she stayed up for so long especially after sex and cuddles only 4ish hours ago. There was a man surrounded by other men laughing and smoking cigars. Reminded Lilith of her own father.

When Lilith and Wednesday were about nine their father was always the life of the party. "Father!" Xaiver shouted gaining the older man's attention. "Ah Xaiver! Is this your girlfriend?" The man asked. "Yes she is. Father this is Lilith. Lilith my father" Xaiver said.

"Hello sir" Lilith smiled at him. "Quite the charmer. She's beautiful Xaiver" his father complimented. Xaiver looked down at Lilith with a fond smile. His father handed him a hair tie "put your damn hair up son. You need to cut it" the man said.

Lilith was confused on how fast the man could change. Just a second ago he seemed proud. "I like my hair down" Xaiver refused to hair tie. "It looks girlish. Next you'll tell me you like wearing your girlfriends lipstick" his father pushed.

Lilith leaned into xaivers chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. "I'm serious Xaiver. You wanna keep that pretty girlfriend of yours? Start acting like a man. Your brothers-" Lilith cut him off.

"With all due respect Mr.Thorpe. Xaiver is a man, and I'm gonna stay with him long hair or not" she said simply taking the rubber hand and tying her own hair up. "Whoops no rubber band guess I gotta where my hair down" Xaiver shrugged and pulled his girlfriend away.

"Sorry if I over stepped. I just couldn't take him treating you that way" she said once they were outside. He grabbed her face and kissed her. She placed her hand on his face and kissed him back. "I love you Lilith. I love you more than anything" he said against her lips.

"I love you too Xaiver. More then anything" she whispered back.

HIIIIIIIIII yeah it's v like always it's been a STRUGGLE so much personal shit but let's not get into that Kay, xav and lili are so frackin cute i cant.