31

[Dummy]

Recap: "I'm genuinely impressed" Lilith clapped.
Warning; extreme cursing like a lot of it, kidnapping, fire

"What does that mean? I hope you both know their are consequences for such wild accusations" thornhill walked past the sisters. "It means you're an idiot laurel. I mean you nearly called me Valerie" Lilith said.

"Tyler told us everything" Wednesday lied. Just then Tyler walked into the room. "You know i incorrectly accused kimbott of using hypnosis to unlock him but you used something plant derived chemical didn't you?" The girl asked.

Thornhill scoffed "bitch,you deny it again and I'll walk over a slap you. I'm not in the mood to play with a wannabe" Lilith snapped. Wednesday was a bit surprised by her vulgur language and aggression.

Typically Lilith was very sarcastic and snarky but Wednesday hadn't seen that side of her in a while. Wednesday laid out thornhills entire plan. "Ugh that's enough. You know Valerie you are a bit violent.

"You are skating on thin ice laurel shut the shit would you" Lilith gave her a disgusted glance. "Tyler make mama happy and shut them up. Permanently" thornhill set her glasses on the table.

"Mama? You sick fuck" Lilith mumbled in disgust. "He isn't on your side." Wednesday said blankly. "Tyler will do anything for me" thornhill replied. "I'd do anything for you to shut the fuck up" Lilith commented.

She walked over to Tyler. "Remember what I told you? I showed you who you really are. What they did to your mother. The outcast made you a monster" she touched his face. Lilith gagged.

"Why is he killing normies if your target is outcast?" Wednesday asked. "They are just pawns in a bigger game. Much like you Wednesday and you brought along another big piece I needed. With Tyler's Hyde and Lilith's powers" the woman stopped.

"You aren't touching my powers. I'd rather shoot myself in the neck" Lilith scoffed. "You two were never getting on that train. I sent Tyler to intercept you" she said. "We didn't make it to the train station moron. Heard enough?" Lilith replied.

Weems transformed back into herself. Thornhill stuck a syringe in her neck causing her to fall and seize. The two girls slid to the woman's side. "Nightshade poisoning, I can't bring her back" Lilith said.

"Fitting in don't you think?" And then it all went black. When Lilith awoke she was strapped to a stick. She looked down and noticed she was wearing a long puffy pink dress. The corset squeezing her ribs. Her head felt heavy as her hair was curled and put on top of her head.

"My god you are basically her" a voice gasped. Hairs rose on Lilith's skin. Her chest tightened, the woman she'd have horrible visions and nightmares about was here. Anna emerged from the darkness.

"Valerie Saint" Anna smiled wickedly. "You know Val when you were a baby I didn't understand why I had to have you. But now, yes now I see" the woman moved closer. "Whyd you give me up for adoption" Lilith asked her.

"You weren't adopted. You were kidnapped, Mortisha Addams snatched you from your crib and whisked you away in the night" anna snapped. "My mom didn't kidnap me if anything she saved me from your wretched clutches".

Was Lilith absolutely petrified? Yes. Did that stop her from arguing? Never. One thing about Lilith Sunday Addams. She loved to make people mad. Anna slapped her which resulted in a breathily laugh from Lilith.

"Aw I made you that mad you had to hit me? Have some self control you fucking animal. Have some decorum bitch" Lilith taunted. Lilith ignored the fear rooting in her gut.