25

[Selfish]

Wednesday stared at Lilith as the ginger was quite literally laughing in her face. "I'm not sure what is so funny" Wednesday said.

"That you expect me to help you. You've done nothing but lie, use, and abuse me. Not to mention you literally locked up my boyfriend for something you know he didn't do".

"That's ridiculous Lilith. I've never hit you" Wednesday rolled her eyes. "Emotionally. Verbally and you do it to pugs too. You do it to everyone around you and then you expect them to help you! God I feel sorry for you"

"You are so fucking selfish and every time you speak I'm just like man who the fuck does this girl think she is? You aren't god Wednesday. And you know what I'm tired Wednesday! I'm jumping through hoops putting my life on the line to be a good sister to you" her voice cracked.

"I thought emotions are wrong and pathetic because of you. And then I come here and I meet the love of my life who showed me better, made me feel better. I was happy Wednesday! I was happy with him and you took him away from me" Wednesday could tell Lilith was breaking.

"Do you even feel sorry? Guilty?" Lilith questioned. Wednesday was short of an answer. Lilith scoffed and turned around "Where are you going Lilith" Wednesday reached up and grabbed her arm. "To mind my fucking business." Lilith snapped.

When Xaiver walked outside his little sister, older brothers and his girlfriend stood outside. Lilith was holding a blanket bundled in her arms. (I feel like I should point out Percy is a cat person). He ran to his girlfriend first

"Careful you'll hurt the baby" she said. His eyebrows knitted together "did i get you pr-" she cut him off. "God no. This baby" she pulled to blanket back to reveal a Australian shepherd puppy with one green eye and one brown.

"Hi there!" He said in shock picking the dog up from her arms. "It's a boy" she laughed. "Hm how about August" he looked at Lilith for approval. She nodded, the puppy licked and chewed on his hand as he held it.

"Lilith this is my little sister Jessie and my old brothers Flynn and Felix" Xaiver said. "We know you're girlfriend Iver. Now that we have given her a grace period, tell us Lilith. Who is Flynn who is Felix?" They asked together.

(I'm a twin but whenever I think of identical twins I always think of hikaru and Karou from oran high school). "Hm" she stepped back to examine their faces. "Felix stop slouching. I know Flynn is shorter" she called out.

The twins looked at each other. Felix stopped slouching and low and behold she was right. Felix is taller than Flynn. "My dad got the two of you on a leave for tonight" Flynn looked at his younger brother. "Father is pissed at you" Felix added.

Xaiver rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'll see the two of you later tonight I want to spend the day with my girl" Xaiver intertwined his fingers with Lilith and walked off. The two were in the night shades meet up.

They had already dropped august off with Enid who was over the moon to watch him. (Heheheeh werewolf joke). Xaiver laid in between her legs and she played with his hair. She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I missed you so much".

She giggled "I missed you too. You know Xaiver, you can always show me how much you really missed me" she smirked. His eyes fluttered open and he turned around. "Your wish is my command my love"

Guys should I write smut? I'm a little nervy abt it but u think I can totally do it.