26

[ Soul binding]
Contains smut um im trying so good luck to the both of us

This episode of smut includes orgasm denial, praise kink, oral sex both m and f receiving, hair pulling, small bits of begging, biting and jealous Xaiver

Recap: "I missed you too. You know Xaiver, you can always show me how much you really missed me" she smirked. His eyes fluttered open and he turned around. "Your wish is my command my love"

Xaiver and Lilith have always been a real cute and cuddly couple. But there was something about them being apart for a week that made passion burn in them. So when Lilith asked him to show her how much he missed her he took no time in pulling her up to his room.

"Wait. Close your eyes" she said. He gave her a '🤨' look but closed his eyes. He heard a drawer open and her jacket hit the ground. A few more soft thuds were heard and the snapping of elastic. It was silent

Xaiver opened his eyes to see her sitting in front of a mirror. She was staring at her body he walked up behind her. "I didn't tell you to open your eyes yet" she mumbled. "I'll ask for your forgiveness later." He sat beside her and kissed her neck.

"Ask for it now. Beg for it" she stood up. He rose up to his knees, his pants getting tighter of her towering over him the way she was. "I'm sorry for opening my eyes my goddess. Please let me touch you" he begged. She leaned down and kissed him.

He pulled apart from her rising to his feet. He grabbed the mirror and set it in front of the bed. "I'm in charge." He stated simply. She smirked at him and watched him pull his shirt off.

He grabbed her face once more and placed his lips with hers. His hands traveling from her waist to her butt back up and over again. Without breaking the kiss he sat her on the bed.

They pulled away for air. He sat down beside her and turned her head toward the mirror. "Be a good girl okay?" He whispered to her. "Okay" she replied. "Look in the mirror my love. That's your job, never take your eyes off yourself or I'll stop".

He unclipped her corset letting her boobs spill out. He thrown it onto the ground. His mouth attached to her right nipple while his hand played with the left.

This was in fact a sight to see. Her hand tangled in her hair and strings of moans left her mouth. She watched herself as she was told. More so Xaiver who sucked on and held her like if he let go she'd vanish.

He pulled off with a pop. He kissed down her body and stopped at her thong.  He looked up at her "May I?" He asked. She nodded "no. words my love" he said in a firm voice. She looked him in his eyes. "Yes. Yes. Please Xaiver do it" she said.

He smirked "do what? Come on princess tell me what you want" he tilted her chin. "I want you to touch me" she said. He pulled off her thong. And sat on the bed. "Sit on my face" he told her.

She did as told and climbed on top of him. "Remember eyes on you my love" he instructed. He pushed her down and licked a strip up her pussy. (That word makes me cringe) "fuck" her hands latched onto the end of the bed.

He sucked harshly on her clit "Xaiver" she moaned out. His hands gripped her waist, her thighs tensing up as she felt a burn in her stomach. "Xaiver im so close please don't stop" her eyes shut closed. He stopped and her eyes snapped opened.

"Xav please" she begged. He slid her off of him and onto his lap. "Fine. Take your pants off" she said. She got off of him and watched him take off his pants. He sat down back on the bed. "Wrong side. Now you have to watch" she said.

The two switched sides, she took off his boxers. His dick sprung out slapping his lower abdomen. Her cold hands gripped his dick stroking it softly. He let out a deep sigh. "Does that feel good?" She looked at him. He nodded. She bent down and kissed the tip.

"I said. Does it feel good?" She asked again. "Yes, it feels good. Please use your mouth" he whined. She licked a stripe up the underside. She then took him into her mouth. His hand tangled into her hair.

He didn't push he just held her hair. His eyes stared into her backside in the mirror. Her head bobbing up and down. She stroked what she couldn't fit. He wasn't impossibly big but he definitely wasn't small.

He was packing a solid 8.5 inches. He was 2 inches thick as well. "God I love this. I love you, I love everything about you. I hate being without you" he rambled under his breath. He jolted forward as she went faster. "Lilith" he softly moaned.

This made her speed up his hand grabbed a handful of the sheets below him. His knuckles turned white from how hard he was gripping. "Are you close?" She asked taking her mouth off for a second.

"Mhm I'm so close" he wined. His eyes were still glued to the mirror. She pulled off with a pop. He winked at the lost of contact. "Did you keep your eyes on the mirror like a good boy?" She asked. He nodded eagerly. She climbed on his lap.

"My Good boy" she rubbed his tip along her slick.She was moving slow and he was impatient. He pulled her off and on to all fours. He put her hands on the edge of the bed and entwined their fingers.

He slowly inserted all 8 in a half inches inside her. He groaned when he bottomed out. "Are you okay my love?" He asked her. "Please move" she breathed out. "Your wish is my command" he smirked. He started at a slow and antagonizing pace.

The two had heavy eye contact in the mirror. "Speed up please xav" she asked. He did as told and sped up to a brutal pace. Her soft moans turned into loud ones. Nearly screams and he drilled into her.

(Ew that's so cringe! Drilled into her?! Let's be fr)

"You feel so good" he leaned down biting her shoulder. She let out another sigh trying her hardest to keep eye contact. "Look at yourself my princess. Taking me in so well like a good girl. I bet no one else can touch you like I can especially not that kid in your chem" he spat.

Xaiver had a personal vendetta against the boy that sat behind Lilith in chemistry. He reached down and rubbed fast circles on her clit. "Fuck" she whimpered. Her body beginning to get sensitive.

"Can he touch you better than I can?" Xaiver asked aggressively. "No. No one can touch me better than you" she pushed through moans. "Good girl. No one has ever and will never make me feel better than you do my love" he mumbled back to her.

"close" she mumbled. Her brain was blank and the only thing there was Xaiver. He rubbed faster causing her to let out a string of curses. She tightened around him. He felt her heart beat and walls closing in on his dick.

He let out a moan "fuck" he said under his breath. "Fuck Xaiver" she yelled as she came all over his dick. He pulled out and shot streams onto her ass and back. He kissed her forehead. "You did so good" he said standing up and putting back on his boxers.

He got a rag and wiped them both down before running her a bath.

Hi it's v this was um... yeah so anyways writing smut is no bueno very scary this isn't edited either