13

[ want me]

Xaiver waited nervously at the entrance. "Oh my" Jemma gasped from beside him. He turned around and there Lilith was. Walking beside Azelia but his eyes were glued to Lilith. The white silk wrap dress fit her body like a glove.

Her gold strap heels and gold headband complemented her perfectly. "Wow" Xaiver muttered. "I've never worn white before" she said. "It was made for you" he said. He had this awestruck look on his face. Everything that came out his mouth was laced with amazement.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked him. He just smiled and stuck his hand out to her. "Ms.Lilith" he said in a posh tone. She took his hand doing a small bow. "Mr.Xaiver" she giggled.

He led her to a table and pulled out her chair. "Thank you" she said. He pushed in her chair and sat beside her. "You look really pretty" he told her. "You look handsome. I like your hair down".

A sense of accomplishment filled Xaiver. He was always not very sure of wearing it down. With his dad telling him it looked feminine. So he decided to take a chance "it doesn't look um...feminine?" He asked nervously. She touched his hand "no. It looks perfect on you" she said.

Comfort filled his body. He liked being around Lilith, she brought him comfort. "Let's dance?" She asked. He nodded, the two getting on the dance floor. Wednesday walked in the Tyler. "God no" Lilith muttered. "What's wrong" Xaiver asked.

"Tyler" Lilith nudged her head in the boys direction. "You don't like Tyler?" He asked. "no. Something is off about him. I'm not sure what but I feel it" she said. Xaiver grabbed a hold of her hand spinning her. "As long as he stays away from you I'm okay" he said.

"You are so cheesy" she laughed. "If I'm cheesy then you're a mouse" he told her poking her nose. She laughed "a mouse?" She questioned. He nodded with a grin. A drop touched her face. "What the-" when she looked up the sprinklers bursted.

Red showered the dance. "Paint" they said together. Her soon white dressed was stained with red splatters. "Let's get out of here?" He asked. She nodded and walked out with him. The two went and sat in the garden. It was peaceful and calm.

"Thank you for um asking me" she said. Xaiver could hear it in her tone, she was trying to find something bad in this. "Thank you for saying yes. You made me really happy today" he said. Pink crept onto her face "same but...Xaiver" she turned to him.

He looked at her with concern "you know we can't go ever past this right" she motioned between them. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "What? Why not?" He asked "im not going to stay long. Me and Wednesday-" he cut her off with a almost angry laugh.

"You and Wednesday? I don't understand and please help me understand why every little thing is about Wednesday Addams?!" He said. She frowned "don't look at me like that. Wednesday put you in danger countless times. Wednesday left you on the ground at the fair." He said.

Lilith shook her head "people were blocking me....she said she didn't see me" Lilith said. "Maybe or maybe she didn't want to see you. Think about all the places she's dragged you to and then didn't even attend to your wounds!".

"If you have a problem with my sister then leave me alone too. "Lilith said coldly. She didn't mean it but she wanted to believe Wednesday cared. "I don't want to! I want something with you. I want you but I understand that isn't going to happen with Wednesday in the way".

He stood up and left. She tried to convince her that it's a good thing. This is for the best, this way she can't hurt him and he can't hurt her. But why did it hurt? Did she like Xaiver? Maybe she wasn't meant to be all alone.

Bit of angst? Don't worry my pookies my babies can't stay mad at each other. Also I was thinking of making edits for them but I'm Lay Z yk so yeah I'll figure it out