0.8

[Kidnapping]

Lilith stood at the entrance with Wednesday. "Wednesday I'm so tired please let me sleep" Lilith rubbed her eyes. Her other hand stuffed in her pockets. Wednesday rolled her eyes trying to crack the code. Lilith began humming the Addams family theme song.

She snapped her fingers twice and the statue moved. "How did you do that?" Wednesday asked. "All I did was hum that song mom drilled into our heads" Lilith said.

- time skip :) -

The bags were ripped off There heads. "Mother fucking Christ! seriously did you have to do that?! my god damn head hurts!" Lilith cursed loudly. "Watch your mouth" a man said. "You watch your own fucking mouth and xaiver take that hood off" she said.

Slowly he took his mask and hoodie off. Then the rest "you knew it was me" he said. "Let's not talk about that right now" Bianca cut in. "So what exactly will we be talking about?" Lilith asked. "Put the mask back on" Wednesday said.

Xavier rolled his eyes "how'd you get down here?" He asked. "Rowan showed me" Wednesday said. "I got dragged down here" Lilith said. "Left pocket" Wednesday said. Xavier kneeled down.

His hand a little higher than Lilith's knee for support. Lilith stared intensely at his hand. He pulled out a paper and stood. It was a picture of Wednesday and a body on the ground. The hair wasn't brown so a bit of relief washed over him.

"I traced the watermark to the statue and solved the riddle" Wednesday said. Lilith scoffed "fine. Lilith solved the riddle but i did the work" Wednesday corrected. "Wait there is a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice" a boy said.

"The nightshades are a elite social club. Emphasis on elite" Bianca said. "Apparently not if we solved ur little password in what was it Wendy? 2 minutes?" Lilith said. "I say we invite them to pledge" Xavier said after some time.

"Not a chance" Wednesday said. Xavier turned toward Lilith. Hiding his puppy dog eyes from the group. "Shit. I'll pass and tie the ropes better" both girls held up the undone ropes. "Also get better with the kidnapping. couldn't do a felony right"Wednesday scoffed leaving with her sister.

-Time skip yk I'm lazy-

Lilith stood outside the cafe she was helping at. She walked in and straight to a counter. "Hey you must be the other helper. I'm Tyler" a boy with brown hair said. "Lilith." Lilith said. "Uniform is in the back" he pointed to a door.

She went back and changed. When she came out she heard. "Can't get enough of me". She turned to face Xavier. "Do me a favor and drop dead mr.kidnapper" she said. He sighed "technically we didn't kidnap you. We held you hostage".

She rolled her eyes and walked off. Her job was to help costumers while Tyler and Xavier make the drinks. "So Lilith?" Tyler asked. "Wednesday?" Xavier asked. The boys nodded awkwardly.

The ginger walked up to the counter. "I need 3 mocha chi lattes, a green tea, Carmel mochiato, 2 peppermint frappes and a ham and Swiss sandwich" she listed from the top of her head. "All that from table 7?" Tyler asked.

"No. Table 7-9" she said. "You left your notepad" xaiver added. "Yes. I don't need it, I can remember better than you can"she snarked. "Is that so?" He asked. "Your fly is down"