10

-Kabow-

Lilith sat beside xaiver and azelia. Wednesday was preforming and Lilith was excited to support her. "Are you okay?" Xaiver leaned over and whispered. Since she cried last night he was very adamant of making sure she was okay.

"I'm fine" she answered. "You want like a lemonade? Cookie? Something? Xaiver did she eat?" Azelia asked. "She ate toast all she allowed me to get" he answered. "Guys I'm right here. I'm okay. I'm not hungry, I can get my own lemonade" she said standing up. She walked over and got a lemonade.

She grabbed three cookies. One for xaiver, azelia,and Wednesday. She walked back and sat down. She handed them there cookies and took a sip of the lemonade. "Ack it's gross. Bitter" she said setting it down by her feet.

The ceremony started. That fear bubbled up in Lilith's stomach. Her leg bounced up and down. Xaiver placed his hand on her knee. When she looked at him he turned his hand over for her to hold.

She gave him a curious glance. He kept his eyes forward. She slipped her hand into his. She liked this, being able to show emotion with Xaiver. She didn't even have to ask he just always knew what to do. He knew her. She wanted that, needed that.

She let go when Wednesday began to play. Xaiver stared at her with a fond smile on his face. She was literally on the edge of her seat watching intensely. Suddenly the statue behind Wednesday blew up.

She kept playing. "We have to go" Xaiver said. "No." Her and Wednesday made eye contact as the girl played. When the song ended Lilith stood up and clapped. Wednesday gave her a nod as to say 'thank you'.

-

Lilith was standing in the quad with a book. "Lilith?" Xaiver questioned. She stood "god that's a bad scratch. What happened?" She asked. "My uh.....my painting it came out and scratched me. You got a kit?" He asked. She nodded.

She snuck him up to the room. Azelia was on the bed crocheting. "Hi Sunny. Xaiver?" Azelia said. "You know where the heath aid kit is?" Lilith asked. Xaiver closed the door behind himself.

"Yeah top drawer in my desk" Azelia said. Xaiver sat down and noticed the spider. Lilith stood in between his legs patching the wound. "You kept it?" He asked. She nodded "it's a gift." She replied.

It was on top of a bean bag chair. "Is that a bean bag chair?" He asked. "Lilith didn't want it to touch the 'dirty' ground" Azelia said. Lilith turned around and glared at her roommate. The blonde laughed. "All done" she said and backed away to throw the trash away.

"I have to get going. I'll see you guys for breakfast tomorrow" Xaiver said. "Okay see you"Azelia said. Lilith walked him to the door. "Bye xav" she said a tad bit awkwardly. "Later". And then he left down the hallway.

Lilith closed the door. "You like him dont you" The blonde asked. "Psh." Was all the ginger said before plopping face down on her bed. "I'm gonna take that 'psh' as a yes Azzie. I'm in love with Xaiver Thorpe" the girl rolled her eye.

"I never said love"