21

-sanity-

Warning: suggestive content both characters are 17. Id make them 18 but with the upcoming timeline it doesn't fit.

Xaiver was packing for his date with Lilith. "Lilly of the valley? Did the Xaiver get a girl?!" a voice asked from behind him. When he turned around he was met with his little sister Jessie Myers-Thorpe. He ran and scooped her in his arms.

"Ah what's up kid? I haven't seen you in forever!" He set her back down on the floor. "I'm fine. I can see you're good" she pointed to the basket with a small smirk. He laughed a bit "yeah I got a girlfriend. You'll love her" the boy smiled.

He pulled out his phone and went straight to his camera roll. There was an album by Lilith titled My lilli pad. His sister scrolled through the pictures. "She's so pretty" Jesse handed the phone back.

She saw the love-sick look in his eyes. She's never seen that look on him before. "Shit I'm gonna be late" he rushed shoving his phone into his pocket. "You know I didn't think you of all people would lose your sanity over a girl," she said.

"Yeah, I didn't either. I'll catch you later" the boy said dashing out of the room. He went to the library and set up before texting her. My girl; meet in the library :). Lilith who was looking in the mirror heard her phone ding.

"Okay Az I'm off," Lilith said. The blonde looked up from her phone with a smile. "Have fun with your lover boy". Lilith giggled "have fun with Jem". When Lilith got to the library Xaiver was standing outside.

"Hi baby" he smiled pulling flowers from behind his back. She gasped "Aw my love where did you find these?" She pulled him into a hug. He kissed her lips "I'll never tell. Come on your food's getting cold" he said.

Xaiver snapped his fingers twice and the statue moved. There were candles everywhere. A blanket was laid out on the floor with pillows and tons of food. "This is so beautiful thank you so much" she pulled him into a hug once more.

The couple sat down and began to eat. Xaiver set down his sandwich and stood up. He held his hand out "Puis-je avoir cette danse mon sucre rose?". She giggled a bit "oui Mon amour" she took his hand standing up. Their hands intertwined.

Her left on his shoulder and his left on her waist. He whisked her around the room as she hummed. "When did you learn French?" She asked. "Enid." He replied. The dancing slowed as Xaivers eyes couldn't leave her lips.

Her eyes flicked up to his. "Kiss me," she said. Xaiver dived down and kissed her. The kiss was passionate but fast. Full of emotions, her back hit the wall gently. "I need you" he mumbled against her lips.

He began placing feverish kisses on her jaw and down her neck. Marking hickeys in various places. "What was that?" She asked with a cocky smirk. "Don't make me beg" he begged. "That would definitely be a sight my love" she joked.

Xaiver pulled away from her. "Xaiver what are you doing?" She asked. He got on his knees at her feel. "Please" now Lilith had two options, first was to give in to his begging or push it a bit further.

She bent down face to face with him. "Please what my love? Come on use your words" she smirked. (I'm screaming omg omg running circles she's so mommy). "Please let me touch you," he said. She placed her lips on him once again.

Edited by: literally_a_main_acc