0.2

-Ophelia hall-

Lilith's room was first. The room was decorated in earthy kinda core. There was two girls sitting on the bed. "I have two roommates?" Lilith asked. "No. I'm your roommate Azelia. This is Jemma, my best friend" a tall girl with porcelain skin and blonde hair said. Lilith stepped in the room with Wednesday.

"I'm Lilith. Lilith Addams and this is my sister Wednesday" Lilith said pointing to her sister. "Hello." Wednesday said. "Well welcome to nevermore" azelia said. "I'm going to meet my roommate" Wednesday said and left.

Lilith looked at her side of the room. "I apologize for the plants I can take them down" Azelia said. "No it's okay I don't mind them." Lilith said sitting on the undone bed.

As Lilith began setting up her room the two girls asked her questions. Lilith added another poster to her wall. "Deftones?" Jemma asked.

Lilith nodded "so heavy metal is your thing? Good, Azelia loves it" Lilith faced the girls. Lilith wasn't one for friends. Constantly trapped in her own head.

On the tour Wednesday spotted her sister. "Lilith" Wednesday said, Lilith turned around. "I'll see you later" Lilith said to Azelia and walked off with Wednesday. "So how are your roommate?" She asked.

"She's very upbeat and annoying. Yours?" Wednesday asked. "They remind me of thing" Lilith said. "We need to get out of here Lilith" Wednesday said. "And go where exactly?" Lilith asked. "Anywhere but here".

Lilith stopped in her tracks. "A week. We give this place a week, then we are out" Lilith said. Wednesday stuck her hand out "I'll stab you if you go back on your word" Wednesday said. "Only if you can catch me Wendy" Lilith smirked.

The two went go say goodbye to their parents and brother. "Mother. Father" Lilith said gaining their attention. "My rose where is your uniform?" Gomez asked her. "In my room." Lilith answered.

He then began speaking to Wednesday. Pugsley scooped both his sisters into a hug. The two awkwardly standing in his embrace. "Let go of me" they said together. "Leave me and the girls alone we have something to discuss" mortisha instructed.

The boys got in the car and she pulled out two necklaces. Wednesday's had a W that turned into a M. Lilith's was a gold amulet with a dark red jewl. "Thank you mother" Lilith said and put in on.

She tucked it into her white blouse. Mortisha stepped close to which the girls took a step back. "I was told you two can be hurtful at this age" she said and left. The girls looked at each other and shrugged. "I'm going back to my dorm" Lilith said and left.