18

[Refusal and betrayal]

Lilith was talking to thing in her room. "Happy birthday" thing tapped. "Thank you thing" she smiled gently. She hadn't seen her roommate in a while. "I hope az is okay with that thing on the loose" Lilith said looking down at her phone.

Azzie hadn't opened not a single one of her messages. A knock came on the door. Lilith got up and opened it. Wednesday and Enid stood there. "Come on no time to explain" Wednesday said. Lilith looked back to thing but he was gone.

"Okay" Lilith slid on her slides and ran out with the two. They came upon the crypt. "You stay here and keep watch. Lilith and I will go in" Wednesday ordered. "Slow your roll tiny tina I don't wanna go in there" lilith said.

"Don't be a baby" Wednesday replied. "Don't be a bitch" Lilith snapped. Wednesday went silent "do this...as a favor, for your sister" Wednesday said. Lilith scoffed "okay, you aren't exactly the best sister.". Wednesday rolled her eyes.

The two walked inside. They heard a noise "whose there? I'm armed and won't hesitate" Wednesday called out. Lilith's necklace started to glow. "I have powers...I think" Lilith said. Suddenly lights flicked on "surprise! Happy birthday" a group of the Addams sisters friends called out.

Lilith smiled while Wednesday stood there unimpressed. Wednesday looked at thing. "What part of no party under the circumstances of death do you not understand" Wednesday said coldly.

"I thought I said I didn't want a party" she said to Xaiver who came close to her. "Yes but since when do I listen?" He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her. "Happy birthday to you" they began to sing. The singing was cut short.

Wednesday found something and was ready to dash off. "Lilith come on" Wednesday ordered. "Wendy it's our party" Lilith said. "I don't care come on" Wednesday pressed. "Wednesday Friday Addams, you are not going to order me around like you do everyone else.".

Wednesday turned back around glaring at her sister. "Fine I'll go by myself but remember this refusal counts as betrayal" Wednesday told her sister. "Fine. When you are by yourself, remember you pushed us away".

It was silent. "Im fine being alone. I didn't want a sister in the first place" and with that Wednesday was gone. Hurt was written all over Lilith's face. The girl wiped a tear from her face and turned back to her friends with a smile.

"Thank you guys so much.". Everyone played along but they knew what Wednesday said really hurt her. Lilith made and wish and cut the cake with her friends. As everyone dance Lilith sat in a corner sadly eating cake.

Xaiver slid down next to her. "It will be okay my love. She didn't mean it" he said. "She did Xaiver. I saw it in her eyes, this isn't the first time she's said this to me" Lilith said. Xaiver wrapped his arm around her.

"You are a amazing sister, friend,fake girlfriend, roommate and much more. She's saying it out anger that's all" he told her. She sat in his embrace, he always knew how to make her feel better.

Guys I'm trying to drag it out as much as I can but I really really want them together already.