32

[Moments]

You are gonna hate me ik im Sorry- V

Do you know that moment. The moment right before something bad happens. The slowing of your breath and the loud thudding of you're heart. I Lilith Addams was going to die. Am I scared? Yes.

I am only 17. Memories ring in my head. 'Lilith. I love you i don't just like you Lilith I am completely and utterly in love with you. When I'm not with you all I can do is think about you.' Tears slipped out of my eyes as I thought about xaiver. Memories with my mom flooded into my head.

'Lilith. My beautiful Lilith, you do not need to fear the dark, I will always be your light' she lied. She lied to me and now I was going to die alone knowing that xaiver is probably waiting for me.

I thought back to the day xaiver said he wanted to marry me. We planned our June wedding that day. The thought was beautiful, have a kid or two name them Augustine and Juniper. The names sound ridiculous but the nicknames Auggie and junie were so so cute.

But that was over now as Joseph crackstone stepped into my view. I had no more tears to cry. No more screams. A soft hum rang in my ears. I was dying and I was accepting it.

A burning pain filled my body. But I couldn't scream. I was numb because the one person I loved was gone and I would die. I would die alone. My vision blurred, I could see Wednesday and xaiver.

"Lilith" he shouted. I wanted to call out to him. Hot tears ran down my face like lava. My body it's self felt empty. Suddenly the pain stopped. Black blotches went in and out of my vision. My hands and legs were now free. My body plopping for the floor. I could smell xaivers clone as he kneeled beside me.

My head in his lap. "Stay awake! Please" he sobbed. My shaky hand touched his. My eyes felt heavy and so was my heart.

- xaivers pov a month later-

It's been a month since Lilith died. Wednesday left and I was all alone. I fell to my knees in front of her grave.

In loving memory of Lilith Sunday Addams. Daughter, girlfriend and sister.

I placed the flowers on her grave. "When I saw you. I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew" I started. Tears falling from my face. "But maybe forever was a word meant for memories and not people" I said lowly.

I almost couldn't believe what I was saying. I swallowed thickly "and now I have to remember you more than I was with you. You'll always be my first and only love Lilith". I could almost throw up, this wasn't a goodbye.

I could never say goodbye to her. Even though I knew I'd never get to see her smile again. I'd never hold her. I stood up turned to leave. I looked at the chain that hung around my neck. Her pendent she gave to me.

And with this I end. I love you Lilith.