𝟏𝟎. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

- Four More Months Later -

And indeed, Chris picked me up at that next night at 8. He took me to the roof of the hotel he's staying, where he placed a blanket, a few pillows and some food and drinks for us. We had a great time, talked a lot and kissed a few times. After that first date, without counting the time we had dinner, we went on a lot of those cute dates.

For the second date, he picked me up and took me to a beautiful spot with a view. He set up a projector with a white sheet to watch a movie on, and even brought me flowers! It was adorable! Ofcourse, Sebastian helped with the set up, but still, it was his idea!

For our third date, Chris took me to Central Park. First, he made sure that none of our friends were around to watch us in there. We agreed on not telling anyone else about us yet, we want to keep it private. Oh, and he took Dodger with him! He's such a cute dog!

When the fourth date was discussed, I was the one taking care of it. Chris once told me that he didn't really go to movie theaters although he likes them, so I took him to the movies. We had a great time there, and had dinner afterwards.

The fifth date was kind of different. Chris took me to an Art Gallery, where we walked around for almost 4 hours. We have quite the same interests, very convenient! After this date, I took Chris back to my place. We slept in the same bed after having loving, romantic, soft sex with each other.

The sixth date took place at the beach. We took a long walk at night, and had a drink afterwards. We talked about us, about what we were. The both of us agreed on calling it "dating", but still keeping it private.

For the seventh date, we decided to try out an Escape Room. Ofcourse, we didn't even get close to the solution. All we did was laugh at our mistakes, and talk about how we liked it in there. Afterwards, we took a 'walk' together. He insisted on taking a picture of the beautiful sky, and needed me to be in it.

When we got to our eighth date, Chris rented a small, romantic boat. He put all kinds of flowers, candles, snacks and drinks in it before he helped me get in it as well, giving me his hand. We sailed around for hours, not even getting tired of it. I think this one was one of the most romantic dates we had. I took him home again afterwards, and we spent the night together.

The nineth date arrived, and he took me flower picking. We made a beautiful bouquet, and had lots of fun. He made me take it home after that, and kissed me again like on every other date.

In between those dates, we hung out a lot more and still called each other uo every day. Chris is now filming scenes he can do without using his legs, I'm so proud of him!

Chris feels really bad for not being able to stand or walk, he told me that he really wants to walk again. I told him that he has to be patient, but he's practicing at the hotel every day.

He's really strong, oh, and he can feel his legs again! He can't use them yet, they're too weak for now, but he can feel them! He almost cried when we found out, so I cried with him and it was adorable!

It's getting pretty serious between us now, actually! We've had a lot of dates, kiss each other all the time and have sex like a normal couple would. Chris still can't use his legs, and he always feels bad for me being on top. I don't mind, as long as we're both okay with it.

Today is another day of physical therapy with Chris, and I think that we can start practicing walking soon too. I haven't told him that yet, because he's going to want to rush things.

"You look happy, what's going on?" I giggle while I stretch his legs for him. "I am happy! Besides, I think today's the day what we've been dating for 4 months" he replies, and I immediately look up.

 "I am happy! Besides, I think today's the day what we've been dating for 4 months" he replies, and I immediately look up

"Oh my God... Oh God, you're right... Honey, I'm so so sorry, I suck..." I sigh, looking down again. "Hey, hey don't say that. You don't suck, not at all. Do you think I'd be with you if you sucked?" he chuckles, using his fingers to make me look up by placing them under my chin.

"That's what she said" I sigh, making him laugh. "Good one!" he chuckles, and I laugh with him. "I got you something, but I can't give it to you now because there are so many people in here" Chris adds, making me smile.

"You didn't have to get me anything, honey" I reply, instantly feeling bad about not getting him something. "I got it for you in Boston, immediately when I got back home after I met you. I never had the guts to give it to you just yet, but I do now so..." he nervously tells, and I widen my eyes.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now" I whisper, knowing that I can't because we're in public. "Come over tonight? I can cook for you again" I add after looking at his lips for a while.

"I can come over, but I'm having dinner with the cast tonight. I can step- I mean, roll by after that?" he suggests, making me laugh a little.

"Sounds good, you can spend the night too if you want" I reply, so he nods his head and tries his best not to give me a kiss.

We practice for a while longer, and he leaves again afterwards. I spend the rest of the day helping my other patients, and get home at 10pm. About an hour later, after I took a shower, Chris arrives.

"Are you ready for your gift?" he asks while we lay in bed, naked after having passionate sex with each other again. He reaches out to his bag, and takes out a little flat, black velvet box.

"Here you go, they made me think of you" he adds, and he hands it over. I softly smile at him, give him a kiss, cuddle up against his chest and open the box.

I look inside, and see a beautiful, small silver necklace with a little butterfly on it. There's also a beautiful, beautiful silver ring with also a little butterfly on it, along with gorgeous, shining little butterfly earrings.

My eyes tear up at the sight, and after looking at them for a moment, I look at Chris again with teary eyes. "Do you like them?" he asks, looking a little nervous. I softly smile at him, try not to cry and give him a long kiss.

"I love them... Thank you so much, Chris... I-I don't even have the words but... It's... It's beautiful" I stutter, looking into the box.

"Let's put it on you then" he silently chuckles, kissing my shoulder blade. I silently laugh with him, and let him help me with the necklace and the ring after I put in the earrings.

"I'm never taking these off" I giggle, wiping away the tears that left my eyes. "It looks reat on you, baby" he replies, and we kiss again before cuddling up and falling asleep after putting on some underwear.

 "It looks reat on you, baby" he replies, and we kiss again before cuddling up and falling asleep after putting on some underwear