𝟏𝟏. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

I wake up the next morning, and still feel Chris' body pressed against mine. I turn around, and see that he's still asleep like an angel. He's beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful. And guess what? He's mine. I can barely believe it, but he's mine.

While I'm staring at him, I play with my new necklace a little. I can't believe he got all of this for me, I hate myself for the fact that I didn't get him anything... I just totally lost track of days because of my work, I forgot about yesterday's date so I didn't know we were dating for 4 months.

Dating for 4 months means that we've known each other for about 6 months now. I give him a little kiss on his cheek, and slowly get out of bed without waking him up. I put on a bra and some clothes, and make us some pancakes for breakfast.

My shift was taken over by someone else, because Richard asked them to. He texted me again, telling that I can come to work again tomorrow, but not today. I sigh at the sight, make two plates of pancakes with chocolate chips, and get back to the bedroom.

I silently get back in bed, and hold Chris tight while rubbing circles on his back with my nails, softly and gently. "Goodmorning, baby" he whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Goodmorning, honey" I reply with a smile, cuddling up even more. "What time do you have to work?" he silently asks, looking down into my eyes. "Apparently, I'm off again today" I reply, and I give him a little kiss on his lips by looking up.

"Oh yeah?" he chuckles, giving me another kiss which makes me laugh. "Yeah" I giggle, and we kiss again. One thing leads to another, and we're having sex again. We spend the rest of the day together, mostly in bed until Sebastian is here to pick Chris up again. We say goodbye with a kiss, and I look forward to seeing him again on Friday.

- Two Months Later -

Chris and I are still doing great. Yesterday, we had an amazing night together. We had dinner at a restaurant, went stargazing in the park and watched a movie at my place afterward. When the movie ended, Chris asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

Ofcourse, while crying my eyes out, I said yes. We also agreed on telling our family and friends now, I'll text them about it today just like Chris is going to. I'm on my lunch break now, and later today, Chris is coming in for physical therapy. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to let him practice walking today.

__________

|text message|
|Family Morgan🤗|

Me
Hey guys!

Sierra
Ameliaaa sweetie how are
you?

Me
I'm good, how are you?

Sierra
Me too!! I miss you!

Me
I miss you guys too🤗

Miles
Hey Am, when are you coming
to Seattle again?

Me
Soon, hopefully!

Dad
We miss you!

Me
I really hope to be able to come
visit you there soon enough

Sierra
I hope so😢

Mom
Me too, sweetie! 😘

Me
So, the reason why I texted you
guys is because I have
something to tell you