𝟏𝟓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

(There are a few time skips in this chapter)

I wake up the next morning, a few hours after Chris woke up from a nightmare. I woke up too, and tried my best to comfort him through the whole shock. This happens more often, he gets nightmares about the plane crash sometimes.

His arms are wrapped around me, and mine are wrapped around him. I get so worried about him when he gets a nightmare, I hate it for him! I wish I could take it from him, but unfortunately, I can't. I do all I can to make him feel okay, and I hope I'm doing it right.

I silently sigh, open my eyes and look up. Chris also has his eyes opened, which makes me smile. "Hey there, honey" I whisper, holding him even tighter. "I have to tell you something" he says after giving me a long, sweet kiss on my lips.

I look up again, and keep smiling. "What is it?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek. He looks right into my eyes with his beautiful, blue, shiny eyes, and softly smiles after about a minute of silence.

"I love you"

I slowly drop my smile, while my eyes tear up. "I really, really love you, so much" he sighs, also tearing up a little. I pull his face closer to mine, and kiss him. He kisses me back, and we only separate once we need some air.

"I love you too"

He smiles at me, so I smile back at him and we kiss again. I've loved Chris for so long, I'm so happy I finally said it! And I can't believe he actually said it first! God, I love him so, so much.

"You make me so happy, you make me so so happy" he chuckles, kissing me again. "Likewise, honey" I giggle once we separate, and we kiss again. Yeah, we're in love.

- Time Skip -

Chris and I have been together for a year and a half now, and we're still happier than ever. I love Chris so much, I can't wait for build a future with him one day.

My family was here for the weekend, they left this morning. My brother Miles spent a lot of time with Chris, I can tell that they really get along. After another while, we lay in bed in our pajamas and cuddled up.

"Did you have a good time with Miles?" I ask, cuddling up even more. "Yeah! I love that kid, he's great" Chris replies. I smile at his words, and almost fall asleep.

"Hey um, I kind of wanted to ask you something" I add, turning around to face him. "Yes, baby?" he replies, making me smile.

"I know that we haven't been dating that long yet, but since we're both getting older every day and I'm not planning on leaving you..." I say, making him softly laugh as he nods his head, telling me that he agrees.

"I was wondering, where do you see yourself in, you know, three years or something?" I ask. "Three years? Hm, hopefully with you, a nice big house somewhere in Boston or wherever you'd like. Big backyard where our, possibly, kids could play. How about you?" he asks in reply.

My eyes tear up at his story, this is fucking adorable! A tear rolls down my cheek, making Chris frown a little as he places his hand on my cheek

My eyes tear up at his story, this is fucking adorable! A tear rolls down my cheek, making Chris frown a little as he places his hand on my cheek." I um... That's so sweet" I giggle, wiping away my tears as Chris softly laughs with me.

"I hope to be with you as well, nice home in Boston with Dodger, and hopefully a kid, or kids maybe" I add, making him smile bright. "So, you want kids huh?" he asks. "I do, do you?" I ask in reply, just to make sure.

"Yeah, I do. And um, how about marriage? What are your thoughts on that?" Chris asks in reply. "I like to think about getting married one day, but it's not a must in my life. If my partner wants to get married as well, that's amazing, but it's also fine if you- I mean, if he doesn't want that. Just like the whole big white wedding thing. Ofcourse that sounds great for a girl, but not if my partner doesn't want it" I explain.

"So thoughtful! Also, did you just say 'you'?" he jokes. "Oh shut it Evans!" I giggle, making the both of us laugh. "No but seriously, I'd love to get married one day. I actually like the idea of a big white wedding too" he adds.

"That's good to hear" I giggle, and I give him another kiss. "It's good to know that we're agreeing on the future, you know? I mean, how I see it now is that I'm with you forever. Getting married with you, having children with you, buying a house with you, even growing old with you. I don't wanna scare you off, but that's my way of looking at the future" Chris tells.

"For God's sake Chris, your adorable ass is making me cry" I giggle again as I wipe away my happy tears. "I agree, I want to do all of that with you" I add, giving him another kiss. "Good, than that's the plan!" he says, making the both of us laugh again.

I love our small talks, that sometimes turn into a bigger subject. We always talk before going to sleep, I think it's keeping us close together. "If we were together for a while longer now, I would've proposed to you already" Chris adds.

"Really?" I ask, looking right into his eyes. "Yeah, definitely. Look, I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know that already. I've never loved someone more than I love you, ever" he tells.

"I love you too, honey" I silently reply to keep myself from crying again. I give him a big kiss, and cuddle up. We fall asleep in each other's arms, my favorite way of sleeping.

I wake up the next morning, knowing that Chris has to leave again today. Back to Boston, back to his home and his lovely dog. I hate the fact that he lives there, but I'm actually planning on moving to an apartment in Boston.

Richard has been giving me less hours already, and I checked my bank account a few days ago. Turns out that I was making way, way more money than I thought I was. That's why I'm looking for an apartment, because I'm able to quit my job for my future. My future with Chris.

I get out of bed, and notice the smell of pancakes coming my way. I softly smile, walk out of the bedroom and get to the kitchen, where I see my boyfriend making us pancakes.

"Goodmorning, honey" I say with a smile, walking up to him. "Hey! Baby! You're not supposed to be here yet!" he cheers, pulling me towards him and kissing my head.

"I'm not?" I ask, giggling at his reaction. "No, nope, not at all. You like taking showers in the morning, so go do that and get back here in 20 minutes, okay?" he asks, slowly and jokingly pushing me away again. "Okay, sure!" I giggle, and I get to my room again.