» Seven

↠ ᴀ ɴᴀsᴛʏ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

My body shivered as my skin felt like a vampire laying in the center of the bed as the moon was my only light in this dark room I'm in. My hours in this solitary were lonesome and boring I even happened to use that bucket 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢 provided me.

It wasn't bad, It's a good thing I have good hygiene.

I would have fallen asleep but the coldness and constant worrying kept itching me all day. It's funny how one action can change everything - one stupid action. I am horrified. I don't know what time it is but I know it's near what I'm dreading I can feel it in my stomach as it twists tightly.

The atmosphere was quiet then soon I heard movement and footsteps approaching my door, My skin prickled curling myself in a ball, and my heart raced with fear afraid of what's to come. Seconds my door opens seeing a tall and buff silhouette storming in my room,

Oh no, no, no!

He yanks my arm very roughly forcing me off the bed, I yelp and squealed in pain as we leave the room. It's happening so quickly that I can't think straight.

"We're we going?" I ask rapidly in panic and I expected to see Salieri here but he was nowhere in sight. Where is he? We start walking down a set of stairs that were icy cold to my feet.

"Shut up and take this" This man tosses a shirt in my face. I slip it on as it reached above my knees. He leads the way opening the basement door and the smell or shall I say the stench, reeked of blood and earth mold that wasn't pleasant at all.

"Oh God, no" I tried to stop but the man took hold of my shoulders forcing me to keep going. Is this it? Are they actually going to kill me here? Tonight!? I'm shaking due to anxiety might as well have a panic attack.

"This is gonna be fun to watch," The guy leading me says amusingly. What does he mean by that? Once we approach the link to the nasty scent I gagged covering my mouth. The floors were coated with dry and fresh blood as it was mixed with gods knows what and I didn't want to find out.

So I wasn't exaggerating at all, this scary basement does exist! I'm filled with fear.

"W-What are we doing here?" I asked shivering. It's chilly down here.

"I said the real work starts at dawn, didn't I?" The sound of his voice brought a colder chill to my body. I glance behind seeing Salieri emerge from the darkness wearing black jeans and a grey bloody shirt noticing his knuckles damaged. His tattoos frightened me and I hated tattoos, I don't like marking up my body permanently.

"What work?" I ask. Suddenly a rough push sent me to the bloody matted floor, I yelped in pain grimacing in disgust feeling uck coat my skin. Feet invaded my vision and I glance up to see Salieri staring down with a glare