» Forty 3

↠ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

"Enough Valentina- and what did I say about fucking with her face!" He scolded leaving her to roll her eyes backing off me. I should have known he would be teaming up with Valentina and crossing Donovan like he was nothing.

Malákas

"Tony," I say with utter hatred still enduring the throbbing pain, He walks over and picks me up by the bicep. His touch makes my skin crawl then Tony grabs my chin forcing our eye contact.

He speculates Valentina's mess she caused me

"She sure did a number on you, huh" Tony commented. I spat blood onto his face glaring at him, He didn't appreciate my gesture and yanked us towards the door.

"Im not finished with her yet!" Valentina growled glaring at us

"You already had your fun, Look at her face" We continue out of the room

"She's lucky that's all I did! I should've fucked her up more for fucking my husband!" Valentina's hate for me only radiates me and I looked back at her

"Donovan sure did fuck me up in your bed, where were you?-oh yeah at the spa," I remark insolently, and Valentina's second fuse erupted charging at us but Tony held her back as her eyes were feral.

"I'll fucking kill you next time you whore!" She snarled.

"I'll look forward to it-"

"Alright shut the fuck up both of you!" Tony yanked me forward leading us from the room, finally. Once we were close to the front door I booked it taking Tony by surprise.

I was close to the handle until Tony grabbed my waist and then tossed me over his shoulder, I yelped

"Put me down!" I struggled sadly it was useless. He held my legs securely going elsewhere.

"I need to keep you on a tight leash, Mi Amor" Tony is out of his mind! He's involved with Valentina and betrays his own best friend but for what? It can't just be Valentina's jealousy motive - It's something bigger than that.

What are they planning?

Tony eventually sets me down inside a sterile bathroom and I look everywhere to make sure there are no surprises. From now on I need to be on my guard because I know Valentina won't stop till Im dead.

Tony's gazing made me shrink from him "What?"

He leaned on the doorframe crossing his arms "I suggest you clean yourself up, Carry if you dont want that blood to stain"

Pft asshole "Fine then leave so I can"

A smirk grows on him "I dont think so Mi Amor so get undressed and clean up" I refuse my crossing my arms and Tony chuckles approaching my side.

"Why so shy? You were bold before Mi Amor, what changed?" His finger traced down my cheek and I flinched. I watched Tony place the finger into his mouth.