» Thirty 6

↠ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

↠ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ.

Aletheia Sokrátes:

"Open the fucking door Aletheia, Right now!" He snarled.

My body flinched again still so so confused and scared,

I'm actually afraid for my life right now...

What did I do!!?

"No! Not until you calm down!" I shout back desperate to defuse his fuming anger.

The doorknob jingles and a bang follows after "God damnit, Aletheia!"

Jesus! Donovan's becoming fed up which means he's gonna do something drastic then a thought occurred hoping it would help me

I licked my lips "Whatever has happened, It's not true! I'm innocent!" Which is bullshit because I haven't been innocuous in a long time.

Suddenly, his side has become quiet and that raised my suspicion, my ragged breath lathered the ominous silence.

"Donovan?" I called pressing my ear to the door

In return, was silence. My instincts were urging me to open the door - he probably left and doesn't want to deal with the situation.

My hand lands on the knob and unlocks the door with the other, I take a deep breath opening the door finding the hall empty, and confusion fills me.

"Donovan?" I called out again.

This is odd soon my intentions to search for him were obstructed when I felt something pull me back into the bedroom, I gasped being met with Donovan glaring at me - locking us inside the bedroom.

He's pissed and I panic

"Okay, okay! Calm down" I say quickly

"You lied to me and yet you had the nerve to fuck me over for weeks!" He snarled in my face

Confusion froths my expression "What are you talking about!? I didn't do anything!" I raised my voice back at him

"Stop lying to me!"

What the fuck is going on!? Everything is chaotic right now and it's concerning.

I stare into his dark angered eyes "Please Donovan-"

"Don't you dare say my fucking name! You fucked it all when you decided to spread your legs for Tony!"

And that's when it hit me, Oh my God he found out when Tony and I fooled around in that certain guest bedroom but in my defense, we never had sex or anything deep but why does he think we did?

What did Tony say to him? He probably twisted the situation like the asshole he is.

Donovan noticed my realization and his glare worsen "So your probably gonna justify yourself now huh?"