» Thirty 8

↠ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀɢᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜs

Sexual Situations| Aletheia Sokrátes:

I woke up alone this morning only to find out Donovan left to run work-related errands from the note he left on the nightstand beside my head. We leave Camile's home today and I'm quite sad about it even though we've been here just a day.

It's ten in the morning and I finish with my shower brushing my damp hair. Suddenly a delicious smell consumed my nostrils.

Mmm, the heavenly smell triggers my stomach to growl and I immediately follow it heading downstairs and finding Camile placing hot bacon on a serving plate.

She glanced at me and smiled "Good morning Aletheia"

Camile had her beautiful hair tied into a clean bun wearing mom jeans and a t-shirt tucked in.

I sat down on the kitchen stool "Morning, do you know when Donovan left?"

Her sleek white marble countertop aligned with the soft tan-colored walls as she prepares our plates walking back and forth.

"About three hours ago, He'll be back around lunchtime I'm guessing. Well, breakfast is ready, and enjoy" Camile places my plate before me and everything looks so delicious.

French toast, sausages, and bacon.

Wow she can cook

"Thank you" I chirp grabbing my fork and digging in savoring each bite that tasted heavenly.

"This is delicious," I say with a mouth full. Camile giggled pouring us orange juice.

"I'm glad you like it" She starts eating too. I glanced at her reluctantly a few times aching to ask her some questions. Camile is the gold mine in Donovan's life that I'm dying to know.

"Camile?" I set down my fork

"Yes?"

"How... How was Donovan growing up? Was he a nice kid?" I ask very hopeful.

She sighs urging to smile "Donovan as a kid, he was very shy, down to earth he was so obsessed with legos, he wished for them every birthday, Christmas even easter-" Camile giggles so do I

"-He stayed hidden in his room building sorts of formations that his creative mind could think of"

My smile grows and Camile continues.

"Throughout Donovan's childhood, he kept to himself even through middle school, got good grades, and played well with others, Donovan wasn't really an adolescent boy nor corrupted til puberty hit him years later-"

Bafflement filled me but it shouldn't be surprising considering what type of man Donovan is now.

"What happened then?"