» Sixteen

↠ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴇɴ & ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛᴇʀ

(𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰)
___________

Aletheia Sokrátes;

"You had no right to say or do that" I scolded after we returned to the house. Donovan leads us back to my solitary by my arm. Once we left my father's clinic, we immediately came back - My father didn't take the news too well, He wasn't very pleased with Donovan's and my "Relationship" and neither am I. He mostly dropped the bomb on both of us which I wasn't expecting.

And Salieri is a fool for it!

"I think you forgot the fact that I can do whatever I want" He overly stated, I rolled my eyes as we approach the stupid bedroom I hated. Salieri pushed me inside closing the door behind him.

We collide with harsh stares at each other. Ashamedly I can still feel Salieri's lips on mine... It's been there since he kissed me especially since we both know he's married, what the hell is he thinking?

However, it did bring salacious thoughts and feelings to my body.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"With our new arrangement onset, I have a job for you, instead of sitting on your ass all day in here... I'm gonna put you to work"

"Don't I already do that?" I question obviously

His eyes harden "Soon im gonna fill that smart ass mouth of yours and gagging is what you'll be left doing"

I stayed silent is what I chose to do because my words were caught in my throat.

What the F did he mean by that!?

Then Salieri heads for the door and just before he leaves, his head craned toward me "I'll have someone return with proper attire for you, and then your work begins" And he was gone slamming the door behind him.

I sat down realizing my heart is beating frantically. I take a few breaths trying to calm down, I didn't acknowledge how that asshole Salieri makes me so damn nervous inside and even causes my skin to tingle.

This couldn't be happening, I can't be attracted to him! I just can't if only I can leave but that's definitely not a choice... Sadly.

I sighed heavily hoping this will pass or find an alternative but who?

Very annoyed and felt awfully ridiculous as I tug down my skirt that was poorly imitating a maid's uniform that Salieri forced me to wear after he Informed me that I will be serving as his and his trusted employees' personal maid.