» Twenty 4

↠ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʟʏ, ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇʟғɪsʜɴᴇss

Aletheia Sokrátes:

Leo can't get hurt because of me and more importantly, How does Donovan know about Leo? What in the hell did these men do for them to cross paths?

I sighed gradually masking my apprehension "Um... H-He's harmless okay, very harmless" I assured nonchalantly

Donovan didn't believe me from the look in his grim eyes as he stared me down with a hard glare "Harmless? Then explain why he's been lurking around my house. And explain why I shouldn't hurt him"

His threat made me send him a panicked look

I stood defensively "Look, Leo's a good guy... Except h-he's a pickpocket like me but a good guy, he wouldn't hurt a soul and Leo was probably around your house because he's worried for me so if you're going to hurt someone then hurt me... Break another finger if you have to"

I retorted putting his hand on my middle finger ready to feel the pain and Donovan narrows his eyes at me

"Do it! Just don't hurt him, I would rather be harmed than my friends or family, put me into a damn wheelchair if you have to" I grit my teeth as my blood is beginning to boil.

Our faces were nearly touching as I stare at him hardly

"You seem to care for him very much, Aletheia" His grip tightened on my finger putting pressure, especially bending it back awfully slow.

Ow, ow, ow!

I grimaced "P-Please"

Suddenly Donovan smirks "I love how you tend to always give me collateral commodities, Aletheia -- gives me more benefit over you now get out of my face and back to the house" He hisses pushing me away, I gasped catching my footing and glaring at him.

"What about Leo? I need to know he's alive and safe"

Donovan adjusted his top coat "He's fine... For now but only if I find out you are fucking him, your both done, and remember Aletheia... You're mine" He starts heading towards the back sending me one last hard look before disappearing.

God damn this Maláka! Leo and I don't see each other that way so Donovan has nothing to fret about it. I huffed wanting to slap his face instead I stomped off exiting the restaurant having no choice but to head back to the house.
_______

End of pov | Third pov:

Irritated and persistent, Valentina sits in the backyard on the patio furniture along with her best friend Sue having thoughts infest her mind. The sun is starting to set as the girls endure their hang-out session.

"Are you sure your okay babe?" Her friend Sue asks drinking her wine. Sue is in her late twenties as she is engaged to Donovan's second-hand man, Vito.

Valentina clenches her jaw thinking of Donovan "Do I look okay!? My marriage is hanging on by a thread and Donovan isn't even trying... It's like im the only one committed, Sue... Our sex life is nonexistent"

"He's a busy man Val, maybe you can spice things up hmm? Toys, sexy lingerie, if he's not giving you sex then im sure he's more frustrated than you are" Sue shrugs sipping her wine

Valentina crosses her arms "Donovan loves it but who is he giving it to if it's not me? I swear to God if I found out a slut is fornicating with him-"

"He has more important stuff to do than screw another woman, Look at you, babe, you're gorgeous. I'm sure he's not that type of man... maybe even a pill will assist you both?" Sue suggests with a shrug and Valentina's sudden intrigued gaze found hers.

"A pill?" She questions

Sue nods "Yeah, Pills that help hype up a man's sex drive, they make everything nowadays"

Valentina hummed leaning back while grabbing her glass of wine "Now that's a good idea and we've been thinking about starting a family especially since my dad wants grandchildren"

Sue smiled "There you go"

A smirk appeared on Valentina's lips knowing that thin proclamation was a lie, Donovan mentioned he doesn't want kids but he truly meant not with her.

Valentina is going to make sure that Donovan never leaves her and getting pregnant is the best alternative.

Donovan is mine whether he likes it or not.

She evilly thought enjoying the rest of her wine.

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢