» Twenty 2

↠ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ sᴀʟᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs

Sexual Content ⚠ | Donovan Salieri:

One Week Later

"That was very generous of you Mr. Salieri I'll be sure to let my advisers know and maybe we can converse in the future once the issue is eradicated," My newfound associate told me while we walked toward our cars in the secluded parking lot.

I nod blankly starting ahead. It's good to accumulate potential business associates, especially since I plan to take over when Darko dies like I was supposed to in the beginning.

"That's the plan and all you need to do is honor your word," I say grimly. Theirs great probable in his practice, that he can keep the law at bay for us - Darko is a goddamn fool for wanting to eliminate him.

"Definitely, Darko should have been dealt with years ago but I guess I can wait until his last breath which shouldn't be long... However, my son always wanted to visit Peru guess this could be a good time"

I sigh removing my sunglasses "Whatever but I think you should keep your mouth shut even to me. Until his last breath" I held out my hand. I didn't want to know where he was going nor was I interested.

He accepted it as our hands shook firmly

"Until his last breath Mr. Salieri, Good day" I watched him head towards his suv

"You too Mr. Boccino" Frank Boccino is a very reliable asset, factually does have a son but I didn't tell Darko that piece of information and he was a good loyal friend of my father and Darko was always a quirky selfish little bastard especially jealous of my father and since he became the Don, he used his title for mortifying bullshit, killing good people, more importantly, the wrong people and im the one cleaning up his fucking messes.

Darko's a fucking joke.

I slip back on my glasses as Morte opens my door

"Where too?" He asks

"Take me to Valentina's boutique" I bid getting in and Morte shuts the passenger door.
________

I open my own door staring at Valentina's boutique not in the mood to deal with her in general but what can I do? Once I step foot inside it smelled of sweet perfume that wasn't very gracious to my nostrils.

Jesus the place smelled just like her, Fuck no. I grimaced walking further into the store seeing teenage girls raid the clothes racks.

I ignore their stares finding Valentina chatting to a customer but when she sees me, her eyes light up like a tree.

She approaches me in a hurry, I take off my glasses wanting to get this over with, and put on my husband's act.

"Baby, What a surprise" Valentina wraps her arms around my neck and pecks my lips.