» Nineteen

↠ sᴛʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

↠ sᴛʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

Donovan Salieri:

"What's his status?" I ask Vito. We sit at the bar enjoying ourselves a drink, it feels good to be away from the house es, especially from my pesky wife.

"His blood cells are becoming more vital, the doctor predicts he won't make it to winter" He answers

Fuck! "That's months away, Vito" Clarifying with annoyance. I wanted Darko dead immediately he's becoming the biggest travesty in this business - making ridiculous decisions, killing potential people or shall I say ordering me too...

Darko's a pathetic wreak and everyone knows it... But his father - he was a notable man unfortunately his son wasn't so lucky. I could've been in his place right now but my own father sent me abroad for school, and my mother made sure to propel me to the best schools.

I hated school but I needed perfect records for my background, to make it seem less suspicious to any law enforcement - lesser fingers pointed at me when I commit certain... Crimes.

"I can... Tamper with his medication if you like" Vito suggested

My head shook drinking my bourbon "No, I can be considerate. Let his cancer take its time, gives me time to recuperate from my own illness" refilling my drink

Vito glances at me confused "You have an illness?"

I nod "Yes, very contagious and a bitch"

"What's it called?"

I gulp down my bourbon "Valentina"

Vito bursts into laughter.
________

Arriving home, I toss my keys on the end table heading towards my bedroom feeling slightly drunk. What the hell am I gonna do about Aletheia? That bitch has a damn mouth on her not to mention that damn disobedience. I can deal with her and move on but the temptation to have her keeps me in overdrive every time I see that fucking face.

"Fuck" I lost my balance falling against my bedroom door soon it opened revealing Valentina wearing a black silk pajama set.

Does she turn me on? Hell no. I felt no tingle in my dick whatsoever seeing her dressed that way. Valentina is beautiful I will confess, Our marriage is utter bullshit but she doesn't see it that way.

"Donovan, Baby you're finally home" Her hands grab my arm but I pulled away stepping inside the bedroom.

"I needa change," I slurred coldly digging in my drawers. I felt her presence standing behind me as I start undressing.

"You didn't come to bed last night" Valentina mentioned

Right... last night "I was working" It was half a lie

"Are you sure?"

My eyes rolled "You calling me a liar?" Glaring at Valentina that made her flinch.

"I'm your wife, Donovan I have the right to know don't I?"