» Thirteen

↠ ғᴀᴛᴇʟ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴡs

Donovan Salieri:

Aletheia's escape attempt still lingers in my mind, she still tends to surprise me, especially with her brazen mind. I will admit her skill and motivation were cunning, something I thought she didn't have in her. She managed to kill Desmond by choking him, and had the audacity to lay her hands on me however, it gave me more leverage on her, and that's exactly what I needed.

Luck will always be on my side although I will constantly have my pesky side irritations.

"I mean it, Donovan, I need him gone if we want to win this case, He's the only witness" Darko spoke disgruntledly while I stood in front of his grand desk expressing a cold blank stare with my hands laced together in front.

Darko's wrinkled blanched complexion furrowed watching him abruptly cough into his napkin three times, noticing the blood dampened the material.

I resist the urge to smirk

"I'll get Tony on it-"

"No! I want you, D-Donovan... The Boccino family needs to be dealt with. When I was in my late thirties, it's been my wish for the Boccino family bloodline to end, and since Frank is the last one remaining... End him" His voice croaked leaving Darko to cough once again. I nod non flippantly about to depart from his office so he can suffer at his lonesome.

"It's at least you can do! Since I won't have any grandkids anytime soon" Darko added

I closed my eyes in irritation continuing to leave the room. Luck may be on my side but time is being really fucking slow, Darko is taking his sweet old time to die. I would rather willingly get an STD than have devil spawns with Darko's greedy bitch called a daughter.

Valentina's a pesky leech nowadays.

"Don!" Tony's voice hollered behind me, I turn glaring at him

"What? What do you want?" I asked annoyingly as we stop in the mid hallway.

"We got a problem and it implicates with that girl we got"

My interest spikes "Oh yeah?"

He nods "It appears her father is growing suspicious and Vito found out that he called Greece airlines confirming his daughter's arrival, he knows something is wrong and we both know he will probably get the authorities involved"

Shit! There's always something

"Can we get rid of him?" I ask lowly

Tony shook his head "Unfortunately not, I've learned her father is a dentist, a very distinguished one and if we dealt with him, more apprehension will surge"

"Fuck!" I pace angrily. Aletheia's father ain't dumb as I hoped for.

"What do you want me to do?"

I stopped pacing a minute later as an idea hits me "Aletheia's father just saved her damn life, go give Eros a call and tell him... Don has an untouched, fresh virgin skin for him" I winked nudging his shoulder, and left.

Time to give Aletheia's second round of punishment.

...Ready to leave my mark on her.
__________

Aletheia Sokrátes:

I hug my knees while resting against the wall on the bed in the darkness as the moonlight sets inside giving me some sort of sight. After the quarrel from earlier, Salieri stuck me back inside my solitary with no clothes so all I had on was my underwear leaving me to shiver in the dark. I'm cold, hungry, and defeated,

what was I thinking? Of course, I wasn't going to win.

I've been angry at myself ever since. I stare ahead with a hard look lost in my thoughts. Leo isn't stupid, he knows something happened since I didn't show so I hope he doesn't call that number back or we're both screwed.

Salieri confiscated everything I had on me not to mention the man I killed... I would've thought I'd knocked him out but I didn't think my assault would kill him! I am a murderer, oh God what have I done??

My hard stare formed into a frown as panic compressed my chest and stomach. I-I'm a killer! B-But it was truly self-defense, I can't go to prison, im not built for it.

He probably had a family, a wife, and babies and now they have no father because of me.

"What have I done?" I whisper in horror covering my mouth with shock. I'm truly a criminal, I'm ruined. Salieri is probably gonna kill me or give me up. I squeezed my eyes shut running my fingers in my hair clenching tightly.

Soon the door unexpectedly shot open, I flinched seeing Salieri's figure stomping into the room and throwing a shirt in my face. I gasp quickly putting it on and feeling better, It gave some warmth to my skin.

"Let's go" He snatched my arm. I winced as we left the room.

Oh no, what's happening??

"W-Whats going on?" I timidly ask

"You thought your punishment over? Think again, Aletheia" He growls in anger swiftly entering a study and finding two men inside that were both six feet tall and one was covered with tattoos too.

I gulped fearing what was to come next.

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.