» Forty

↠ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛs ғɪɴᴇsᴛ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛs ғɪɴᴇsᴛ

Donovan Salieri:

"I looked repeatedly as asked but... Nothing Don, Every record is clean, and no observers. Tony is pristine" Vito stated sitting on the sofa with his feet propped up on the coffee table with a file sitting on his lap.

Morte stands near the mini bar pouring himself another drink.

I sit at my desk "I know for a fact Tony's shady, He must have obscured any slimy tracks trailing behind him"

"Okay let's think for a minute here, Why Tony? What's his treacherous motive?" Morte asked intrigued to know including Vito

I lean back in my leather chair "If Tony was really my friend, he would respect me as I do him - well used to, Despite everything he should have been through my divorce, the move especially my engagement party unfortunately Tony wasn't... his perspective changed, my perspective over him changed and all it is perfidious slim trailing behind him and has the goddamn nerve to look me in the eye and lie" My oration grave blankly staring ahead. Tony should be here now, I called him, text and no answer.

Where was he when my father died? He didn't even fucking give consolations whatsoever and hung very close to Drako throughout the past.

"And what was the lie?" Vito asked curiously.

Morte set his cup down "Hold that thought, I gotta piss" he quickly leaves the study and I look at Vito

"I believe Tony and Drako killed my father and Tony used falsehoods that he thought I wouldn't uncover nor could you-"

"Which is?"

We stare at each other decisively

"Tony never had a sister" I disclose sternly, Vito's eyes widen clearly surprised.

"YO DON!!" Morte shouted and I didn't like the sound of his vigilant tone. Vito and I rushed from the office to downstairs finding Morte in the foyer noticing the front door already opened.

Im perplexed but what is new

"You opened the door Morte, good job, and next why won't you figure out how to wipe your ass" Vito joked, and Morte wasn't having it.

"Fuck you Vito but on a serious note, After taking a piss I came here and the door was already opened and nobody here" Morte described sternly, and that caught me off guard more likely concerned.

My eyebrows scrunched glancing upstairs and I immediately thought of Aletheia. I start running back up feeling a poke at my gut and it wasn't good.

"Aletheia?!" I barge into our room finding it empty along with the bathroom and closet.

Where the fuck is she?

"Morte!! Search the house, I'll check upstairs, and Vito call Aletheia's friends and check if she's with them!" I demanded and they agreed. I fitted every room possible needing to find Aletheia and she was nowhere to be found.