» Forty 7

↠ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜ

Two days later | 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐤𝐫𝐚́𝐭𝐞𝐬:

I sit beside my father's hospital bed holding his hand, He still hasn't woken up yet since he was shot. Donovan explained how it happened and made sure to save my father most importantly my uncle being the hero of all.

Uncle Nikolaos is always a good person, especially to his identical twin brother, he would do anything for him - vice versa.

"You need to eat kiddo" I heard Uncle Nikolaos say. I looked at him through my puffy eyes and instantly saw my father but then again it wasn't him. When I was a child I was truly a daddy's girl and whenever he went, I go until some days my dad had to travel for business and I couldn't go with him.

He'd be gone for days and I would cry for him to come home or take me with him until one-day dad returned and said he blew off his trip so we can be reunited and I was happy to see my daddy again.

And years later, Dad admitted he sent over his brother, Nikolaos to comfort me while he was gone for business - acting like it was him. To be honest it did work and uncle Nikolaos played his part very well.

I couldn't be mad at them both, dad meant well and wanted his little girl to be happy especially since he really worked hard to become an orthodontist and to this day he's the best.

I love them both.

"Will he ever wake up?" I asked feebly. Uncle Nikolaos came up behind me pecking the top of my head.

"Léonidas always loved his sleep, lamb it was constantly up to him when he woke up now that I mention it, Christmas mornings as kids he ticked me off because we always had to wait for him to wake up to open gifts, You dont know how many times I wanted to strangle him awake," He told playfully and I abruptly laughed out loud having him join me.

"I think he does that unpurpose because dad always had "trouble" waking up for every event in my life," I say playfully narrowing my eyes at his sleeping figure. It all makes sense now haha!

"What would you like to eat?" He asks patting my shoulder. I couldn't eat my appetite was shot after the life-threatening occurrences in the past few days.

"Im not hungry"

He sighs "You need to eat, lamb it's not just about you anymore"

Uncle Nikolaos has a point "I dont wanna leave him" I frown. He kissed my head again "You dont have to, I'll be back with some food" Moments later, He left and I rest my head down whilst holding dad's hand.