» Eight

↠ ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

"Get up" Salieri demanded and I didn't think twice still feeling so icky including my shirt that clings to my body, Eck.

I stood before him as the floor looked very interesting it was better than the angry ape in front of me who snatched my bicep.

"You're work isn't finished yet, Little cázzo you still have more to do" He drags us from the room.

I'm tired and hungry but still being coherent in this situation however deep down I wanna fight and break free.

Fuck me!

Once I see we're returning to the basement my panic sets in and I try to repel his grip which only made him tighten harder.

"Please" I begged still fearful

"I like it when you plea soon it will be a different scenario for when you do," His breath said against my ear. What the hell did he mean by that? I struggled until we reached a restroom that reeked twice as bad. I abruptly hunched over gagging but Salieri forced me back up making me analyze that scene.

The stalls were rotted and filled with thick brown disgusting water with a touch of clumps and the toilets were just as rusty matching the dirt-filled floor mixed with blood.

No, no, no!

Suddenly, I'm being thrown to the floor landing on dog water that made me want to throw up, It stinks! And it felt oily too! Eck! My tear-filled eyes looked at Salieri as he stood tall holding a frosty glare.

"Please I'm sorry for what I did but don't do this" I cried already bloody and now I'm covered in shit water.

"Soon enough you'll exactly know where to stand, learn obedience, and satisfy every command I give but for now, This is punishment and you will abide it now stop fucking crying and get to work" His low and harsh tone forced me to flinch accepting the consequences and started cleaning with him watching.

My legs are shaking due to being so worn out by all the work I've done, I don't know the time but after returning to my room I saw the sun already brightening the sky. It's been hours and I'm exhausted and finally finished with the unpleasant cleaning and being placed back in my solitary.

Before Salieri granted me a warm-hot shower which was heaven cleansing off the blood, stank, and dirt but after I was left with a white flimsy dress shirt that acted as a nightgown. My eyes are so heavy and my mind was blank as I fell onto the bed.

Oh God, this felt amazing. Clean, off my feet that were aching, and closing my eyes However, it felt so weird! It's morning or the afternoon and I'm dying to go to bed. I hate sleeping during the day, it wasn't me, in fact, it depressed me... I hate it.

But my body and mind are telling me to go to sleep which I immediately did. I stirred into a comfortable position then I began counting sheep ignoring the sun brightening the room.

Yesss, I'm so tired.

Soon I ultimately dozed off seeing Salieri's cold eyes embedded in my mind even in my dreams, nightmares...

I felt like I just closed my eyes for a minute however I was way off when my room is dark and the moonlight shined in. Whoa! I freaking slept a whole day!? Oh no, why would Salieri let me sleep all day? I thought he'd put me back to work or something.

Probably thought I deserved it. But remembering who he is I highly doubt it.

Ugh! My body is so sore, it felt like a giant bruise. I sat up rubbing my eyes feeling wide awake as ever. Once again the door suddenly opens causing my body to startle in fright. I quickly laid back down on my side making sure my shirt pooled over my waist acting to be asleep.

It's his second hand, That prick.

My body had goosebumps listening to the door close and the low footsteps approaching by the bed, I remained calm then I felt his hand glide up my thigh to my hip and slowly made its way to land on my behind.

I shivered clenching my hand until the bed dipped and that's when my heart began racing but I still kept calm. I smelled his cologne, shortly he nuzzled his nose in my hair taking a quick whiff, and my nerve tickled me and I faintly gasped acting like I just woke up, Surprised as we stared at each other.

I can smell the alcohol on him, My body rotates so I'm on my back. He's very good-looking and broad, having some stubble on his jaw which is sharp just like his hazel eyes. I involuntary bucked my hips making a daring pass at him and unexpectedly, This man pins my wrists to the bed.

I gasp remaining unfazed.

"What do you think you're doing?" His low and husky tone asks

My breath is void "Kiss me" I lift my head and he looks surprised for a moment and masks it with a hard stare keeping quiet.

"You're touching me for a reason, So kiss me, please" I beg seductively becoming heated all over. For a second, I thought he would reject me and get angry but he actually complied and we hungrily kissed.

I moaned as he releases my wrists and I let my fingers run through his slick brunette hair. He rips open my shirt letting him grope my breasts and touch every part of me.

Oh, God! I haven't been touched like this in forever and my body is reacting to every touch.

His groans were along my lips as I started feeling this guy's own body like an inspector as it turned him on more and more but not no further when he started trailing downward between my legs.

Oh God, oh God

We glanced at each other seeing his eyes dark with lust then suddenly someone knocked on the door ruining our salacious session making us halt and he got off of me fixing his shirt that I'd unbuttoned.

I sat up breathing hard covering myself very quickly. Oh shit, shit

"Yo T! The capo is looking for you, hurry up in there" Some unknown voice called out, and "T" abruptly glared at me

"So fucking easy, You are huh?" He spat leaving the room making sure to slam the door closed. I slumped my shoulders buttoning up my shirt.

So are you, prick

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢